THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I will get more info tomorrow on what elites released at he nike clearance store this past monday.

Can't tell if the sole on the gold
Elites is white or grey some pics it looks white and some pics it looks grey. Hope it's white.

Can't tell if the sole on the gold
Elites is white or grey some pics it looks white and some pics it looks grey. Hope it's white.
It's grey. I hope it's grey. You won't be able to see the dirt as much with grey.

Did anyone answered if the white Flyknits get yellow over time?

Yellow flyknit idk
but it gets dirty quick and hard too clean from what ppl have said
I don't mind the dirt as much there's a lot of black and grey on the shoe so I doubt I'm going to notice it. Just don't want the whole upper turning yellow over time. I doubt it will.

WHY does it seem like whenever you wear your raggedy kicks, NOBODY steps on them........but the moment you put on your brand new kicks, EVERYBODY can't seem to keep their feet off of them lol, the struggle.  Maybe it's just me with the bad luck.

WHY does it seem like whenever you wear your raggedy kicks, NOBODY steps on them........but the moment you put on your brand new kicks, EVERYBODY can't seem to keep their feet off of them lol, the struggle.  Maybe it's just me with the bad luck.
So true. Might need somebody to hold me back if these White & Gold Elites gets stepped on. Somebody better hold me back because ain't no way I'm fighting.

happens all the time when i unDS for hooping. it's like the first wear has magnetic properties and then loses it soon after. 

We'd be lucky to see an HTM release at mercer and/or the Vault.... I really doubt either.

So true. Might need somebody to hold me back if these White & Gold Elites gets stepped on. Somebody better hold me back because ain't no way I'm fighting.
lol I was just at a sports bar and this girl blatantly and accidentally stepped on my Gumbos.  I immediately went to the restroom to inspect.  Thank goodness no dirt lol

so i played in the Perspective tonight. the lock down was pretty good and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a shoe at all, but the traction wasn't what i expected especially the court i played on normally tonight was pretty dusty. I have to constantly wipe every other trip down the court. cushion wise, the heel has enough lunarlon, but the forefoot I felt it was a little hard. heel to toe transition felt a little weird as I felt the heel to be a little clunky. Overall I think it's a great performer, but personally I think the XX8 is still superior with better transition heel to toe and with better cushion.

after three games I switched to my lebron KP and under the same condition it had a little bit better traction.

Last edited:
I'm disgusted to find out that kobe 9s are making it clearance stores and selling at 129 smh. Jus had one of my friends l tell me that they had a fsr Monday morning smh

not sure if you just wanted attention or not but why does it sicken you?

almost every shoe hits outlets and the outlet you mentioned gets FSRs of heat all of the time. Not sometimes but all of the time.

Don't make it like they are hitting clearance stores across the nation and people are getting shafted by paying the 225 price tag otherwise.

Also, why not post which shoe it was then?

View media item 909276

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom