THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
still wish the inspirations had a grey sole, for some color contrast. too much black imo.    probably why I like the precisions so much...

Or white, I would've copped them and gave up the search on MPs. Hopefully Precisions release.

The arguing about it being a Lakers cw or Suns cw is silly. They'd probably work with either jersey even though they look pretty dead on with lakers gold, imo.

Love how you totally omitted the 2nd part of that sentence just to try and prove a point. Twisting peoples quotes to just so you can have an "e-win." :smh:

"Work with either jersey" doesn't mean they're a dead on match (like I stated the showtimes appeared to be with laker gold), but that it wouldn't look totally outrageous for a suns player to wear them.

Last edited:

The arguing about it being a Lakers cw or Suns cw is silly. They'd probably work with either jersey even though they look pretty dead on with lakers gold, imo.

Love how you totally omitted the 2nd part of that sentence just to try and prove a point. Twisting peoples quotes to just so you can have an "e-win." :smh:

"Work with either jersey" doesn't mean they're a dead on match (like I stated the showtimes appeared to be with laker gold), but that it wouldn't look totally outrageous for a suns player to wear them.

Not trying to twist anything. You clearly said that they look better with the Lakers gear. It's posted, I was just saying no, they don't look good with either jersey.

Signed up for a raffle for easters, because I'll be busy Friday morning. Should be an easy win.

Even Rudy Gay is gettin the Inlines. And on the subject of inlines, all you guys baggin on the white flyknit, I expect that to mean more Inlines for me if they drop

Even Rudy Gay is gettin the Inlines. And on the subject of inlines, all you guys baggin on the white flyknit, I expect that to mean more Inlines for me if they drop

I'm a little hesitant with white flyknit but those inlines... 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Only other Elite high I'm interested in at this time

its funny. I think inspirations color blocking is perfect. the shoes itself are already loud.

Im a person thats all for bright and flashy colors like mambacrucial and xmas lights. also like the fact it looks almost like a batman boot haha.

the lace swap is okay. I thnik they are fine with black laces. I think maybe black laces with hits of yellow in them might be a good blend

I think most people are used to the brighter yellows Nike has been using on the recent years Kobes.

From pics, showtimes are closer to the canyon gold/maize nike used to use. They also added some orange to show some contrast. I've yet to see showtimes in person, but that's what I imagine I'll feel once I do.
Your pretty much spot on my man. I thought I would take a few quick pics to demonstrate.

View media item 921123
Quick look at my new babies!
Lol shipped out yesterday, got here today damn so clutch!

EDIT: My 3rd pair off Elite's, I need to chill lol.
But easily my favorite ones.

Last edited:
EDIT: My 3rd pair off Elite's, I need to chill lol.
But easily my favorite ones.

lol its my 3rd pair too but so far nothing set to release has caught my interest. only thing im looking foward to is fk lows but depends on colors they will be releasing.

my pockets are saved for now

View media item 921141View media item 921142View media item 921143View media item 921144View media item 921146View media item 921147View media item 921148
Hmmm based on price I'd be skeptical - Post some pics in this thread and maybe some of the veterans can help you out.

this deal seems like it could be legit for both pair... have yet to see any fakes... post a legit check if you want confirmation

Man.. First time ive seen these shoes in person. As in any 9's. I'm far from a sneakerhead.. but these shoes are ridiculously goodlooking. Photos really do the Details no justice.

The guy who sent them, seemed legit and was very responsive. He also sent his Nike receipt, with full address etc on it. Hopefully these are legit. I'm digging em. The Perspectives arrive tomorrow.

These are for summer hoops.. and i almost feel bad hooping in them.

Need to take a group shot when my showtimes come in. Tally so far...

InspirationsX2

Devotion x2

Perspective

MP

Details x2

Showtime x2

Last edited:
The suns vs. laker colorway argument shouldn't even exist. They're called the "Showtimes" for a reason, it's a lakers colorway. But if u wanna rock em with a celtics jersey, nobody is stoppin u.
Hold up...Did I just read that correctly, "Laker cw kicks w/ a Celtics jersey"??? Unless it's tacky day @ that person's workplace, he or she is more than welcomed to, LOL

Back
Top Bottom