THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Doesn't the pair Rudy Gay has seem kind of like a Mid Top Kobe 9. Does not look as high. Can definitely get down with that.

It really does look a lot lower than the regular elites.

Last edited:
May I ask sth stupid...?

Lets say no 2 seed of the west has a better record than the no 1 seed of the east.

Who has the homecourt advantage if they meet in the finals?

(example okc vs indiana this year , thats why I was wondering)

Last edited:
Search your soul........ the answer is there.

I have something going on Friday where I won't be at a computer or be able to go to a store. But I like the cw. Wondering if someone here would be selling or if I could still pick up a pair later if they sit.

I have something going on Friday where I won't be at a computer or be able to go to a store. But I like the cw. Wondering if someone here would be selling or if I could still pick up a pair later if they sit.
I gotcha I doubt there gonna sit but I would imagine there is gonna be a lot of resellers on these.

May I ask sth stupid...?

Lets say no 2 seed of the west has a better record than the no 1 seed of the east.

It generally goes to the team with the best regular season record. So in this case it would go to number 2 in the west.

May I ask sth stupid...?

The home court advantage in the NBA Finals is determined by record. The team that has the better record will have the home court advantage. The format is that the team with the home court advantage hosts the first two games, then the other team has two at home. the the final 3 games 1-1-1

so in the case it would be OKC-OKC-IND-IND-OKC-IND-OKC

finals series is now 2-2-1-1-1 instead of 2-3-2

Farmar with the showtimes 
smokin.gif

The home court advantage in the NBA Finals is determined by record. The team that has the better record will have the home court advantage. The format is that the team with the home court advantage hosts the first two games, then the other team has two at home. the the final 3 games 1-1-1

so in the case it would be OKC-OKC-IND-IND-OKC-IND-OKC

finals series is now 2-2-1-1-1 instead of 2-3-2

um...did that change this year?

Cause up until last year it was the 2-3-2 format...

Think its more fair the new way...

(I keep off topic lol)

Last edited:
Jordan Farmar wearing the Showtime's tonight against the Spurs. 

"They're more of a Suns cw. They're more of a Suns cw. Mehhhhhh"  - Idiots

Last edited:
Man, just got my Showtimes in and I gotta say.. These look sick in person! I didn't think there'd be so much variance in the patterns of the flyknit but I can clearly notice my left shoe is much brighter with volt than my right shoe.

View media item 921402

Back
Top Bottom