THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
false
Well like I said I wouldn't pay it but the volts are IMO top 3 cw

I know, was just pointing out that Nike can literally do ANYTHING they want. That shoe looks like a bad Nike ID and people think they're nice. It's cool that you like em, but if those were a GR...

Like others have said if you like it cool but taking a sharpie to any sneaker is never an upgrade, ever
Yeah like you said I like them. Sharpie probably wasn't the best option but it did the job just right. My ideal pair would be the black NRG or the masterpieces. I like black based shoes more.

Unless you're an athlete signing your sig shoe for a fan :smokin
Yep lol

false
I know, was just pointing out that Nike can literally do ANYTHING they want. That shoe looks like a bad Nike ID and people think they're nice. It's cool that you like em, but if those were a GR...
Noooooooo the volts rule I struggle with them being #1 and that has zero to do with rarity

Yeah like you said I like them. Sharpie probably wasn't the best option but it did the job just right. My ideal pair would be the black NRG or the masterpieces. I like black based shoes more.
No it wasn't the best option, stay out of the rain lol.. Again it's worth it if your happy but there super dope as is, inspirations are essential

Those sharpies look better in the second pic for sure.. I just wouldn't have done it. Wouldn't of ever crossed my mind.

Just copped some inspirations for 180 DS
nthat.gif
Jealous man..... what size? Once I get my sizing issue figured out I am coppin them right away.

View media item 921876Just got back from the gym to pick these beauties up man they might move in front of asg idk might have to compare em lol and I was lucky to love both my fk variations on these nice even mix I was hoping I wasn't going to have a glob of volt on one shoe [emoji]128513[/emoji] I also got lucky on my mps got a decent amount of purple [emoji]128526[/emoji]

my first pair has more volt like others.

I hope my other 2 pairs coming in dont have the same. Ill probably be returning the more volt pair. I also think it looks better with less volt

I didn't know the Easters had speckles on the outsole until the HQ pics surfaced. Besides the upper design and that, the color way does nothing for me. Good that they are GR or limited GR, so those that likes them can cop easily. If you hold out you might be able to get them for under retail :pimp: (unless you're getting them with bday coupon, military, or employee discount anyways).

Hope Sobesoles is legit because I just made a purchase ...

Thanks @hTxStunna
Supposedly they are. Quite a few folks ordered Barons 1s from them and were told they were shipping right away but their tracking never updated for a while. Eventually i think most got theirs but a few got theirs cancelled because they over sold or something

Someone vouched for them but i didnt chance it. Anyway personally IMO i think they may have had to acquire pairs on RD and/or post RD which is why shipping took longer .. idk im speculating

Back
Top Bottom