THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think this has been said in here already, but damn the tongue on the Showtimes makes so much noise when you walk, :lol:

I think this has been said in here already, but damn the tongue on the Showtimes makes so much noise when you walk,
laugh.gif
Try not to lace them up to tight. Should help out a bit but thats just how it's going to be unless you wear them real floppy.

View media item 921876Just got back from the gym to pick these beauties up man they might move in front of asg idk might have to compare em lol and I was lucky to love both my fk variations on these nice even mix I was hoping I wasn't going to have a glob of volt on one shoe [emoji]128513[/emoji] I also got lucky on my mps got a decent amount of purple [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just got back from the gym to pick these beauties up man they might move in front of asg idk might have to compare em lol and I was lucky to love both my fk variations on these nice even mix I was hoping I wasn't going to have a glob of volt on one shoe [emoji]128513[/emoji] I also got lucky on my mps got a decent amount of purple [emoji]128526[/emoji]
ours are similar man..

we got more orange-ish fk rather than volt

which in my eyes they look way better that way

Been lurking for years. I have the inspirations and I got a little creative with a sharpie. I actually really like it.
I wont blast it to bad but if there was a way to unrep or downvote I would lol. The inspirations are a beautiful shoe but if you like it better this way its all good my man. I personally wouldn't do this though.

Been lurking for years. I have the inspirations and I got a little creative with a sharpie. I actually really like it.View media item 921895

Well..... The important thing is that you like them......

What was the inspiration (pun intended) behind taking a sharpie to them? Not tryna dog you, there's just no way I would ever do that to some relatively brand new sneakers, let alone a pair that retails for $225.

Last edited:
I think it looks cool! I probably wouldn't have used a sharpie though. Some angelus or acrylic paint would have been better.

I'd probably do the same thing if I could afford to.

Last edited:
Certain parts of the volt look black and other parts look dark green,which still looks nice next to the Orange/volt parts that weren't covered.

Back
Top Bottom