THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i have a good feeling dude is gonna let me use a bday coupon, so i'm just gonna copp in store..

Last edited:
Wow didn't expect that style code search went straight to product page no captcha no lines straight into checkout

seemed almost too easy - not complaining though since I'm not having to head to the store in this 40 degree weather this morning

BTW, is anybody who didn't use the 2 day shipping code still waiting on NDC to ship Showtimes?
Ya they shipped the other parts of my order but the showtimes are "still preparing to ship" so hopefully they'll ship out soon...

Also for you guys who posted the product code link thank you so much, was able to get my size 11.5 from Nike with no problems, appreciate it fellas 

Ya they shipped the other parts of my order but the showtimes are "still preparing to ship" so hopefully they'll ship out soon...

Also for you guys who posted the product code link thank you so much, was able to get my size 11.5 from Nike with no problems, appreciate it fellas 
Man call them fools and get a voucher.... I know I did even tho they came in time just their system didn't update :lol:

Easy cop on NDC....on eastbay I got the timer and had to wait 10 mins. Glad I got my pair but it makes me nervous about tommorrow on eastbay/FL. Resellers are gonna be out like wolves for the big foot restock and Nike.com won't be an option for my size 15/16

anyone know whats up with the footaction bday coupon code. Im trying to checkout but it keeps saying the current code is expired or not yet active. Trying to get this free tshirt. Got 8 minutes left to cancel my order on NDC

I really need to go to a school where the state has no tax on sneaker..

Back
Top Bottom