THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Has any1 been having trouble with the checkout process on NDC??......when i get to the place order part it hasn't been going thru lately!!!!......i get "Order Processing" and it just keep spinning!!!!....
mad.gif

I WISH or A DREAM
Just couldn't resist had to do it.
As far as i like highs i don't see any application to it (it's not giving you any support its not rigid enough). I guess just look if you remove the high part shoe act the same.
smokin.gif
Love em
Now these i would buy 
smokin.gif
  can't mess with them highs tho

Woo hoo. Got through on eastbay. Had the countdown timer come up. But after 10 min picked up my size. Fingers crossed all is sweet and goes through

Yesterday I passed my CompTIA Security + exam. This was needed for me to go over seas and do some contract work. Anyways, I woke up this morning to get the easters and for some reason I decided to take another test instead. I figured...spend 180 on shoes or 200 on a test and make 150-180k a year. With that kind of money I probably wouldn't care to much about resell. Did I just grow up? lol

Made me renter my password before I could check out. Never had it do that before.
Now that you mention that youre right ... i didnt think nothin about it cuz i had cleared my cache and cookies and that usually signs me out of everything BUT i had already signed back in to NDC

it sure did make me do that 

Yesterday I passed my CompTIA Security + exam. This was needed for me to go over seas and do some contract work. Anyways, I woke up this morning to get the easters and for some reason I decided to take another test instead. I figured...spend 180 on shoes or 200 on a test and make 150-180k a year. With that kind of money I probably wouldn't care to much about resell. Did I just grow up? lol
I would not say you grew up but you definitely have your priorities in line sir.

idk about that test guaranteeing you that kinda money though, its just a boost really ........ right?

Now that you mention that youre right ... i didnt think nothin about it cuz i had cleared my cache and cookies and that usually signs me out of everything BUT i had already signed back in to NDC

it sure did make me do that
I was already signed in and had my name and info already. It said for security or verification enter password again at next to last step.

I would not say you grew up but you definitely have your priorities in line sir.

idk about that test guaranteeing you that kinda money though, its just a boost really ........ right?
yeah try 75-90k max. But definitely a good look on using your money to advance yourself instead of kicks.

Last edited:
Easters are always gr.
Were the kobe 8s this easy? I wasn't aware of all the sites to shop back then so I can't judge.
I scooped on d icks around 1am pst, slept through ndc, then picked up another pair in the morning at the mall.

8s were the most hyped out of the Easter Kobes since they've started doing the Easter shoes.

Surprisingly it will man. Security+ is required for government contract work. If i go overseas I'm making 120k. If i get Server+ I can be a server admin and make 150k easy. It goes up from there if I go somewhere crazy like Kuwait. 

Anyways. Thanks. I have 6 pairs of highs and the em lows. I'm good for now. I'm really hoping for a color way in the low to really blow me away. That includes the flyknits.

lol what????

Did the Easter 8 last this long on NDC? I feel like I haven't seen a shoe this available on NDC in a longggg time. I have a feeling when the Easter 9 does sell out, some people will be wishing they had bought them. That's how I felt about the Easter 8.

That transition when a sneaker becomes coveted lol.

Did the Easter 8 last this long on NDC? I feel like I haven't seen a shoe this available on NDC in a longggg time. I have a feeling when the Easter 9 does sell out, some people will be wishing they had bought them. That's how I felt about the Easter 8.

That transition when a sneaker becomes coveted lol.
The bots got all the Easter 8's

I think price..no resell value.....Flynits...Highs... Jordans dropping tomorrow...It's a Friday..

Not complaining about the easy cop. Hope all the em are like this

2 down...2 to go..

Really liking the Purple Gold pair.

Back
Top Bottom