THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

What is the kobe 9 dropping on 5/17?
Ugly.
way to help the man out with good info  
eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]05/15/14[/td][td]Kobe 9[/td][td]Laser Crimson/Black-Turquoise Blue[/td][td]3.5Y - 7Y[/td][td]$125[/td][td]636602-600[/td][/tr][/table]
Part of a GS only pack? 

I hope not sounds nice.

Lebrons and KD's have nearly the same description on the same day.

Last edited:
I'm about to order my Easters. Has anyone tried checking out on NDC using BeFrugal or FatWallet and then open up a "where's my cash back?" ticket with ebates after you pay to get double cash back? It obviously won't work using both sites at the same time, but this may be a way around it.

Nikes gonna drop some hyped/limited EM low, then we're gonna see a lot of the dudes back track and "love" the EMs, and try to backtrack and grab all the pairs they missed out (passed) on....
I just hope they drop the crimson CW with the icy thony sandal sole. 

That CW is really really nice, I would buy 2 of them.

Sadly, people on eBay are asking $500+ for them.  No thanks.

I never understood this why would you buy a shoe your not a fan of it... yea yea its your money BS but to spend 200+ for some shoes your not feelin' is crazy 
I mean their ok IMO that not all that. I'm a huge fan of the 9 elite in general that's why I can't pass em

Last edited:
really hope the MJ cw is on the fk lows cuz i don't want 2 EMs…trying to save for gold elites and fk lows

Played in my showtimes for the first time the other day (my first pair of ix's) and my feet got tore up. Blister on my right heel, soreness in my right toes, and a blister under my left ankle where the heel support was rubbing it. I have been hooping in kobe V's, VI's, and VIII's for the past few years without a single issue, now this? Anyone else having any issues?

I know it's probably far away, but If they decide to make the WTK an EM low I will take a dump on Mark Parker's porch.

I know it's probably far away, but If they decide to make the WTK an EM low I will take a dump on Mark Parker's porch.
One side will the be the FK high Elite the other the EM Low for WTK 9. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Im a fan of EM's but would love to see nike do 3 WTK's one for each model

Played in my showtimes for the first time the other day (my first pair of ix's) and my feet got tore up. Blister on my right heel, soreness in my right toes, and a blister under my left ankle where the heel support was rubbing it. I have been hooping in kobe V's, VI's, and VIII's for the past few years without a single issue, now this? Anyone else having any issues?

I remember originally getting a large blister after the first time playin in them for like two hours straight. After that no problems.

Man I love these 9's so much my only issue with them is the sizing. I wore the 9's to the gym and everyone was like man you got kobes?!?! had a few people who were not feeling em. Ive also had a lot of people who don't know anything about the shoe say that they liked em.

I mean their ok IMO that not all that. I'm a huge fan of the 9 elite in general that's why I can't pass em
Gotcha.. I agree the elites are a unique shoe... I got the MPs but didnt think any of the other cws were worth the price tag 

Purple laces so necessary
smokin.gif

You can def see the diff in the shoes flyknit patterns here from our other convo of some having the volt more than others. Maybe its lighting and angles but seems to confirm that they have variation.

Maybe it was from originally being the volt green for RD and then nike changed them to Laker only colors, who knows.

Great pic! Puple laces FTW!

Back
Top Bottom