THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nikes gonna drop some hyped/limited EM low, then we're gonna see a lot of the dudes back track and "love" the EMs, and try to backtrack and grab all the pairs they missed out (passed) on....
Not me sir, quote it. 
devil.gif

Random question that's been on my mind, but on the Showtimes, the color description states there is white on the shoe, but where is the white?  The kobe logo, swooshes, and outsole all are grey. unless I'm missing something.  Just curious.

I just can't get those flyknit lows off my mind. I like the Elites, but don't think they are a great basketball shoe from a performance stand point. The EM lows have been ok but nothing special so far. I may buy a pair or two if a colorway really catches my eye, but those masterpiece-like lows would be my first choice.

Nike as good as confirmed themselves that FK lows are coming, idk why there is still doubt.

Last edited:
IMO it will be hard to compete with the IX elite highs as far as colorways go. Those Italy releases weren't really that nice compared to the Elite highs that have already dropped.

Back
Top Bottom