THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
right, sure beats paying hundreds of dollars out of pocket like the people that struck out.

ORRRRR saving those hundreds of dollars and take the L.

So that basically means that if i would have struck out on my sz.14, i would have had to pay buddy way over retail just under a hour in a half after release. Smh. They are just shoes at the end of the day... We cant have them all. Its alright to take the L sometimes

ORRRRR saving those hundreds of dollars and take the L.

So that basically means that if i would have struck out on my sz.14, i would have had to pay buddy way over retail just under a hour in a half after release. Smh. They are just shoes at the end of the day... We cant have them all. Its alright to take the L sometimes

Truth.

It's just a shoe. Move on. There will be another hyped/limited release next week...

I'm guessing there was s million people at the mall?
basically, I had too possible malls, the one I was at this morning (I'd been waiting for like 2 hrs and no one came so I was like wtf) said two days ago that they were NOT doing a raffle and that it was fcfs. I also checked on their location in launch locator and there was nothing there where it would indicate in store raffle. Then an employee comes up and is liek "what are you doing?" And I said "waiting for shoes" and he says " I think we did a raffle and tells me it's only a size 9.5 left. So I'm pissed and we drive over to the other one in a hurry (there was no line there according to my friend who lives near by when we left the first store, but when we got there there was a huge line. I'm gonna see if someone doesn't pick up a 12 but pretty sure I'm done for.

Last edited:
basically, I had too possible malls, the one I was at this morning (I'd been waiting for like 2 hrs and no one came so I was like wtf) said two days ago that they were NOT doing a raffle and that it was fcfs. I also checked on their location in launch locator and there was nothing there where it would indicate in store raffle. Then an employee comes up and is liek "what are you doing?" And I said "waiting for shoes" and he says " I think we did a raffle and tells me it's only a size 9.5 left. So I'm pissed and we drive over to the other one in a hurry (there was no line there according to my friend who lives near by when we left the first store, but when we got there there was a huge line.
you didn't buy the 9.5?

basically, I had too possible malls, the one I was at this morning (I'd been waiting for like 2 hrs and no one came so I was like wtf) said two days ago that they were NOT doing a raffle and that it was fcfs. I also checked on their location in launch locator and there was nothing there where it would indicate in store raffle. Then an employee comes up and is liek "what are you doing?" And I said "waiting for shoes" and he says " I think we did a raffle and tells me it's only a size 9.5 left. So I'm pissed and we drive over to the other one in a hurry (there was no line there according to my friend who lives near by when we left the first store, but when we got there there was a huge line. I'm gonna see if someone doesn't pick up a 12 but pretty sure I'm done for.

So you could've just bought the 9.5 and had 30 days to sell n buy your size, size swap or anything

Could have thrown me an oop with that 9.5 and would have seny that $50 Nike GC your way :nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:
Nike is such a joke, if they had any integrity they'd cancel all the orders placed because desktop clearly didn't work, only mobile browsers did. If they're really committed to fairness, then relaunch the product and make it available to everyone, not just people on a mobile device.

They won't do anything, this is exactly what they wanted. HYPE HYPE HYPE 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom