THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ebay prices all over $400
laugh.gif

you know what, thanks Nike. You saved me from myself today. Can't wait to see how they do tomorrow
laugh.gif

Needed an 8.5/9 and ended up with a 12. My HOH only had one of each smaller size and I was 10th in line. Sad thing is the guys who copped the smaller sizes all were reselling. I hate when they ask "you need this size? Trade plus cash". Smdh...

Needed an 8.5/9 and ended up with a 12. My HOH only had one of each smaller size and I was 10th in line. Sad thing is the guys who copped the smaller sizes all were reselling. I hate when they ask "you need this size? Trade plus cash". Smdh...

Can you wear a 9.5?

Can you wear a 9.5?
Unfortunately I can't. Really need 8.5. 9 with elite socks. Seems like 12's flip for a lot more than smaller sizes though. Might just flip them and then use the cash to cop my size.

Nike is such a joke, if they had any integrity they'd cancel all the orders placed because desktop clearly didn't work, only mobile browsers did. If they're really committed to fairness, then relaunch the product and make it available to everyone, not just people on a mobile device.

They won't do anything, this is exactly what they wanted. HYPE HYPE HYPE 
mean.gif

Not true. I through twice on desktop.

Yes

Last edited:
quote name="BigSlim773" url="/t/550678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-pop-arts-released-fundamentals-june-6th/37140#post_20692166"]
right, sure beats paying hundreds of dollars out of pocket like the people that struck out.

ORRRRR saving those hundreds of dollars and take the L.

So that basically means that if i would have struck out on my sz.14, i would have had to pay buddy way over retail just under a hour in a half after release. Smh. They are just shoes at the end of the day... We cant have them all. Its alright to take the L sometimes[/quote]
sad that sooo many people don't understand this.

nobody at HOH guess they did guarantee tickets or raffle. Should have called to see what they were doing. oh well going to play some ball so not for nothing

Back
Top Bottom