THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Shot in the dark, but has anyone seen Influences for sale besides RMK Store and eBay? There's a pair on CL locally in my size, but $600 is a bit much. 

Shot in the dark, but has anyone seen Influences for sale besides RMK Store and eBay? There's a pair on CL locally in my size, but $600 is a bit much. 
how do RMK keep getting them? they mustn't sell well in Hong Kong, fair way below market value too.

Said i'd stop after ASG and MP but making me want them now, they are easily the loudest cw though.

sounds more like a price adjustment, which isn't illegal.. 

former nike employee

It was a cross-retailer return, he bought at a nike outlet and returned to a FTL for something that cost 3x what he paid...sounds like fraud to me.

Has anyone gone .5 size up  on the 9 Elite's? My size is between 11.5 and 12 US, and can't decide which ones should I cop. Going to wear them casually, so I don't want my toes to touch the shoe, as it would maybe make them uncomfortable. Trying them on isn't an option.
ohwell.gif

Im back home in chicago this weekend, niketown still has heros if anyone is interested. Not sure if they take phone orders.

Last edited:
I've wanted a pair of kobe 9 highs for a while now. I had masterpiece in hand but was stupid and ended up reselling them. I regret it now. I actually like the white and gold 9 set to release in 2 weeks but I was wondering if anyone thinks there's a better colorway coming out I should save for. I can't afford more than one at the moment :/

make sure this email isnt a scam to get your credit card info...

So on friday morning I'm at my computer at 750 waiting for the tweet to come out then we all know the timer tweet.  I am trying to add to cart but no luck then about 10min after 8 i am able to add to cart and check out.  Here is where it gets good,  I get my confirmation email shortly after  about 8:17am then around 1130 am  I get a email from nike from a guy named Duy saying my order was cancelled an now I'm mad. so I call the number from the email and leave him a message he calls me back about 30-45 mins later saying the email was a glitch in their cancel system and his superiors tell him to tell anyone who got the email they are ok.  I get a call around 730pm and don't answer and I check the vm and its a guy call from cs telling me what happened that my order was cancelled by mistake and the good news is nike will be able to fulfill my order all i had to do was call back by the 27th and confirm my info again and give them authorization to run my card again.  So of course I call back right away and the girl who answered had no clue and wouldn't even listen to my issue or even let me give her my reference number the guy left on my voicemail.  So I hang up and call back and get someone who kinda knew what they were doing and she confirmed my info and said I'm good to go.  Fingers Crossed
Same thing happened to me. When I called CS I was told my order was fine and still prepping to ship. After hanging up I get a call about 10 min later stating the order had indeed been cancelled and it was an error on their part. Here is what I found interesting, she told me she'd be happy to place another order for me using a system completely different than what customer service normally uses and it has a different inventory system. The regular system has a delay communicating that the order has been cancelled. So I guess if they cancel and order it can be resubmitted with this other system. Just confirms that Nike holds back inventory and sells to employees or high profile people most likely. Almost forgot she said I would not be able to track the package but ensured I would get next day air. I did receive my email for the new order shortly after talking to her. I have the number she called me from in Beaverton, OR if anybody would like to go above regular  CS head. 

I've wanted a pair of kobe 9 highs for a while now. I had masterpiece in hand but was stupid and ended up reselling them. I regret it now. I actually like the white and gold 9 set to release in 2 weeks but I was wondering if anyone thinks there's a better colorway coming out I should save for. I can't afford more than one at the moment :/
Golds will be easy cop and $25 BDAY coupon makes them $200 so good deal. Don't think they will be releasing too many more highs maybe 1 or 2 at the most. Really like the Golds and can't wait till 6/6

Golds will be easy cop and $25 BDAY coupon makes them $200 so good deal. Don't think they will be releasing too many more highs maybe 1 or 2 at the most. Really like the Golds and can't wait till 6/6
'BDAY'' is a coupon code??? :0000 you just made my day.

Nike sent me the $50 coupon email last week I gotta find someway to use it on these Kobe's too on top of that $25 code

Thank you man :smile:

'BDAY'' is a coupon code??? :0000 you just made my day.

Nike sent me the $50 coupon email last week I gotta find someway to use it on these Kobe's too on top of that $25 code

Thank you man
smile.gif
$25 is the Foot Locker VIP coupon.

Still $50 off I would def buy the Golds.

I highly suggest people read the footlocker return policy. Without receipt for unworn shoes you can exchange them or a return card they call it for the lowest sale price amount for the last 60 days.

The loop hole is that they didn't say the merchandise has to be from footlocker as long as they also sell them in store you can return them. Don't let some of the jackass that work there fool you saying that you must have a receipt. Also don't let them push you around saying that they need to void the VIP gift card if you need to return something that got you that gift card. Their only policy is for their employee might check the VIP status when you use the gift card.
I guess FTL better prepare for an influx of frees and a drop in inventory stock on Kobes 
eyes.gif

They're limited to 1 per customer may be like the details or inspirations release

Has anyone gone .5 size up  on the 9 Elite's? My size is between 11.5 and 12 US, and can't decide which ones should I cop. Going to wear them casually, so I don't want my toes to touch the shoe, as it would maybe make them uncomfortable. Trying them on isn't an option.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom