THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I dig em lows... Highs looking good in those pics tho.

My hate for the EM lows runs extremely deep, :lol:

I need more highs and FK lows, immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colorways aren't impressive on EM lows... I do like Easters a lot tho. None of the other cws have moved me.

Colorways aren't impressive on EM lows... I do like Easters a lot tho. None of the other cws have moved me.
I think the colorways have been ok but I just saw the EM lows in person for the first time at HOH last week and they just look cheap and fluffy.I never thought of the 8s as being cheaply made.These 9 EM lows just arent quality imo but the colors are atleast decent except them brazils and usa's.

I still think the kd 6 is the most flimsy and cheapest looking/feeling shoe I have ever seen/felt from a nike basetball star.

This thread ain't only for y'all who like them ugly *** Elites. So YOU can....

Yeah sure, whatever makes you happy. 
mean.gif

Ive worn Highs from Converse, to Supras. The Kobe highs aint a big deal to me, I like them and people not in the sneaker game thinks they look cool.

Buy what you like and wear what you like. 

well I talked to the manager at the SA HOH and he told me it will be a raffle for the fk lows. Ill have to get me a rabbits foot and pick some four leaf clovers in august for sure.

Back
Top Bottom