THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
@ the high slander, especially when its coming from people spending money on EM lows.

tongue.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta un-DS my MP's soon.  They've been calling since the weather started getting warm.

Been eyeing this since the announcement since I've been on the lookout for a "light" CW.  Slept during the initial release due to me chasing other releases but appreciated the latest footlocker links with the restock, copped a pair.

Question regarding people stating that these will get dirty fast, is there any particular reasoning on why?  The material plus the color or something?  Apologies in advanced for the "noob" like question.

Thanks!

Real talk thou....

Homie pics are fine.

I got no problem with Elites on court. They are 110% court shoes. And the comfort is amazing. Yeah.... I tried on a pair. It's the tucked in jeans & sweatpants look that makes me cringe. The fact that I'm seeing 5"8 & 260 lbs dudes wearing that look ain't helping the cause either.

Real talk thou....

Homie pics are fine.

I got no problem with Elites on court. They are 110% court shoes. And the comfort is amazing. Yeah.... I tried on a pair. It's the tucked in jeans & sweatpants look that makes me cringe. The fact that I'm seeing 5"8 & 260 lbs dudes wearing that look ain't helping the cause either.
lol, big dudes needs ankle support the most.

Has anyone had their Gold elites shipped from Footlocker yet?

Not quite sure what to take from "Backordered", im hoping this doesnt mean my order will get cancelled..

Has anyone had their Gold elites shipped from Footlocker yet?

Not quite sure what to take from "Backordered", im hoping this doesnt mean my order will get cancelled..

No. It means they have an estimated number of pairs to come in, and they're filling the spots now. You're secured.

ASGs still sitting on the bay for more than I'm willing to dish out. Guess the FK low dumping prep ran out.

^Have you tried offering to go through a PayPal invoice? Should be able to knock off at least the 10% eBay fees if you're talking to someone reasonable.

Not really a kobe fan, but saw an offshore site with a fsr for the gold elites.. but I guess hype isn't too big so decided not to post my secret site... :tongue: 

I still say them em lows are hideous
laugh.gif
prefer the high top in my opinion...why can't the kobe 9 line stick with the high? instead of coming in low or high sheesh! lol

Back
Top Bottom