THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just putting this out there for discussion...what are the top 5 Kobe's of all time performance wise? Including the Adidas line
I don't think there's one right answer to this, just kinda depends on preference. My favorites are probably the Huarache 2K4s, Is, IIIs, IVs, and Vs. VIs and IXs are in the mix too.

The Kobe/Crazy 1s are the only Adidas model that I've played in for extended periods. Like the fit and feel on court, but the ventilation isn't great. I've got some of the other Adidas sigs too, but just haven't really played as much in them for whatever reason, though the Feet You Wear tech is pretty nice.

So, Ive tried the Kobe 9 elites, and i just cant fade them on the court. Im someone who usually plays in lowtops(yes, even running shoes). Has anyone hooped in the lowcut 9's? And if so, how do the 9's compared to the 5's, 6s, 7s, and 8s?

How would one order the on court performance of the aforementioned Kobes?
Vs, IX/VIs, VIIIs, and VIIs for me. The Vs just fit my foot perfectly, and I also prefer zoom to lunarlon in general, which is why they're at the top for me. Only thing that I would change about the Vs is having a herringbone traction instead. The EM IXs are definitely worth trying out if you prefer lowtops.

DHrcZ0W.gif

If those came out(without the HTM tag of course) and with the Beethoven I would be good on the FK lows

am I the only one who thinks those black HTMs are the best color way yet? I really hope this drop somehow. Any news/rumors of a release? Black/White is such a basic color way you think they would drop it

Back
Top Bottom