THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
TOO COLD... what the Kobe IX should've been from the beginning. No need for all these different versions... these ARE IT. 
nthat.gif

I know these are "HTM" or whatever BS they decided to do to make these limited, but if anything close to this, drops this Summer in a GR... it's a WRAP, bruh. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I actually think I would give up a pair of 8's for these. Not MC's or Fades tho... Lol

So, Ive tried the Kobe 9 elites, and i just cant fade them on the court. Im someone who usually plays in lowtops(yes, even running shoes). Has anyone hooped in the lowcut 9's? And if so, how do the 9's compared to the 5's, 6s, 7s, and 8s?

How would one order the on court performance of the aforementioned Kobes?
They a monster on court. 8 and 9 tied, (9 better traction but the 8 is little lighter and little sleeker/slimmer). My order is 8 and 9 tied, 6, 4, 5, 7. (Id put 5 over the 4 if it had better traction since the lunar forefoot bottomed way faster on the 4 than any LUNARLON nowadays like on the 8 and 9 and runners. that's all IMO of course. Still use the 6s for ball in rotation with 8s, and 9 lows. But 8s are my go-to game shoes with the superhero zoom insoles.

View media item 615926
TOO COLD... what the Kobe IX should've been from the beginning. No need for all these different versions... these ARE IT. :nthat:

I know these are "HTM" or whatever BS they decided to do to make these limited, but if anything close to this, drops this Summer in a GR... it's a WRAP, bruh. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I actually think I would give up a pair of 8's for these. Not MC's or Fades tho... Lol

those Elite lows are growing on me now

am I the only one who thinks those black HTMs are the best color way yet? I really hope this drop somehow. Any news/rumors of a release? Black/White is such a basic color way you think they would drop it

HTMs were extremely limited and a Milan, Italy exclusive... there'll be no US release according to Nike.

good marketing Nike, now i don't want to buy any other Kobes anymore, because now they look sub-par compare to those HTMs
laugh.gif

Two more Premiums, they are for September

NIKE KOBE IX EM PRM/BLACK 652908-001

NIKE KOBE IX EM PRM/GAME ROYAL 652908-404

the only thing that turns me off about the Beethoven's are the white flyknit. I don't own anyone white flyknit, but I've heard it can be a b**** to clean.

So dudes aren't really feeling the Beethovens, but like the HTMs....

O'rly :rolleyes

C'Mon Bruh....

Look at those HTMs. :smokin

To put them & the Beethovans in the same sentence is a insult to the HTMs.
If those & the Blk/multicolor Flyknit pair would've dropped over in the US.... I'd be done with the 9s. I wouldn't need another pair...... Period.

Italy gets the HTMs while we can boring uppers. Thank you Nike. Sometimes I'd really like to have a chat with whomever's behind these marketing decisions at Nike. >:

Last edited:
If the black HTMs, and grey HTMs dropped in the states as a gr, they'd be outlet bound.... The grey HTMs are very similar to the Beethovens.

I'm a fan of all the fk lows we've seen up to this point, except the light color HTMs with gum sole. Would I pay ridiculous prices for any of em? Nah... I'd pay slightly over retail for purples, and multi color HTMs, or maybe retail for the others... More than that, I don't need em.

So I come home tonight w/ my brother to find my place had been broken into.

Douchebags took a lot of my kicks.  Mostly took my shoes.  Bumming hard NT. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom