THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Where do you live? Must be easy to buy shoes there.
Weren't all 8s that release in US GR?
I feel comfortable naming a few, but you being a "richard" to that guy who just made a simple statement that apparently hurt your feelings, makes me less inclined to indulge you with facts.

Indulge? Ain't nobody even talking to you.

Last edited:
Uh...... So?

I'm part of a dying breed. Somebody who don't give a damn if a shoe is limited or not..... If I like it, I buy it. Nike should just stop selling GRs completely so you guys can be happy.

LMFAO....WOW!?...SUMBODY IS CRANKY?....DAMN SON..RELAX!...geez...What i was sayin had nuthin to do with being Limited......i said theres a full size run of all the EMs still on Nike site, and that wasnt the case last year..

BUT IT WAS THE CASE LAST YEAR.

Last edited:

Elites on deck
HARD!!!....
nthat.gif

I passed on the Showtimes & Golds.  But happy with my collection.

Purp Fades >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MJs/Moonwalker

wore my Fades the other and I was breaking granmas' necks. That's a very pretty shoe, enough for me to pass on the new INK 5s.

I'm a bit more excited about the Beethovens than the MJ/Pop Music colorway, but I'll definitely try for both. Had thought about going after some Details, but I think the Beethovens will fill that spot instead. I think I'm good on the highs unless something really blows me away.

I'm a bit more excited about the Beethovens than the MJ/Pop Music colorway, but I'll definitely try for both. Had thought about going after some Details, but I think the Beethovens will fill that spot instead. I think I'm good on the highs unless something really blows me away.

I'm the same way. I did the #lewiup on the Fades last year, so I'm patient waiting for the Moonwalks.

More interested in the red FK lows coming in September...

:nerd:

Thought for sure I'd have at least one EM 9 by now but I hate the EM pattern and how sloppy they look around the swoosh.

Not going to cop any EM low's unless something beautiful and un-passable comes out.

nerd.gif
YES.

Nike better not disappoint with these.

But, picturing them... I'm seeing an all-red shoe.

Last edited:
Missing what point?

Name a GR 8 outside of fades that I couldn't go to a HOHs and pick up weeks & sometimes months after the fact? I can go to Footaction tomorrow & they STILL got Kobe 8s sitting. So again....what really is your point? A GR is a GR & guess what? They usually sit. Sulphurs are in my Top 5 favorite Kobe 8s. You'd be shocked to know I copped them locally months after they released.

Cuz' up in here acting like a GR Kobe sitting is something new.
1st of all, you need to chill with that crappy attitude of yours. All you're doing is creating negative energy in a place where we tryna keep it positive. 2nd, The Kobe 8's sold 10x better than the 9 EM's. Right now theres a FSR of Kobe 9 EM's on NDC and this is after they've been out for a while now. This would NEVER happen with the 8's, specially in the early stages of the shoe being sold. The truth is, there's a lot of factors to consider. Kobe isn't playing is definitely one of them, also.. the elite high's took all the thunder and with people getting a peek @ the flyknit lows.. these EM's aren't getting nearly as much attention. And as for the GR's.. I know that around me, basically every GR was sold out within a week at my nearest HOH.

I just found today that one of my co-workers gets a Nike employee discount. Is that like having a Swoosh account? Also, how much of a discount would they get?
Yes a Nike Employee account is the same as a Swoosh account. They pry get the discount because a family member or friend added them to their account. Discount is generally around 40%

Last edited:

I'm the same way. I did the #lewiup on the Fades last year, so I'm patient waiting for the Moonwalks.

:nerd:
Yep, those are on my radar too. Curious to see how they turn out. What I'd really love is another multicolor colorway though, whether it's HTM or not.

Back
Top Bottom