THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
anyone else bugged by the kobe signature on the top of the tongue for the Elite and Elite lows?
a bit more obvious on the lows.
I'm with you - the tongue in general looks awkward.

I wish the shape of it looked more like the V or VIs.

Kinda disappointed there's nothing on the bottom of the soles of the Independence Days after seeing the Philippines and MJs.

excludin the NRGs and the unattainable HTMs, man the Beethovens shot up to my fav

like alot of the guys here sayin - if i can get the MJ then sweet but if i dont, im not gonna be stressin 2 much bout it.

however this could all change when i do c these in person lol

def gonna be tryin hard to get the Beethovens

even if they dont play well on court i still be gettin a pair to rock casual

kobe ix line is startin to get expensive for me - 7 pairs and countin, gotta stop after a few elite lows ............ maybe lol

Congrats to those who copped. pretty smooth release for once, considering NDC releases the past few weeks.

Still waiting...lol
Out of stock.  All the sizes were gone minutes ago.  I struck out as well 
mad.gif

With the free $50 Nike graciously gave out a bit back and a 15% code, copping a pair of highs for $150 seemed reasonable.

Does any1 else have a problem with the checkout process?!?!?!?!......been happening to me ALOT, i get to the last part and hit place order and the "order process" block comes up and it just keeps spinning and won't let order go through!!!....had these in my cart and lost them because i couldn't check out!!!!!!....super pissed rite now
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom