THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm actually diggin the USA pair. Although I do think they could've excuted a USA theme waaaaay better than that but I still like them. Personally I like the simple USA themed pairs on previous Kobe's like on the 5 and 7's. The gold medal Olympic colorway is too hard. Wish that colorway was on the 8 silo or the 9 silo. The USA 9s look mad busy but they ain't as bad to me as it is to others opinions. But then again, I'm on my USA pride phase cause of the World Cup right now. Been rockin nothing but red white and blue right now, kobe 5s, 7's, kd 4's and USA id's and just copped the white polo style USA jersey.

Last edited:
I probably wouldn't wear them on outside courts. That extra sticky grip on the sole will wear out pretty quickly. Order a pair with a xdr bottom if you really want to hoop outside. Those soles are designed for the streets
Yeah bro. That's equivalent to throwing 225 out the window Forreal. Obviously you can do whatever u want, its ur money, ur kicks, but I def wouldn't advise that, these have the softest rubber on the tread pattern and they will burn WAYYY faster than any other shoe. Plus the rubber is super minimal. So soft rubber plus very little minimal rubber sole, I wouldn't do it. I honestly wouldn't even play in the xdr. All I hear is xdr don't even make much of a difference. I heard the GC versions like on the 8's hold up better but the xdr like on id's are pointless and almost just as soft.

Ugh... I hate when I delete posts when dudes are fishing for size swaps and they keep reporting. What should I do?

Pop Arts for $109.99 ... Should I

Or wait for actual discount and then stack my discounts .. Risk missing my size though, wonder what the odds are

FK low ID this saturday...
happy.gif

Reactions: TXZ

My thoughts exactly. May be done with the 9 if the EM colorways stay this awful. I assuming I won't be able to cop the FK low.
First, i loathe the highs so this post is strictly dealing with lows- specifically 8/9.  While I do agree that overall the 9 EM compared to the 8 just based on colorways is a disappointment…actually a big disappointment. Out of the what? the 7/8 color ways we've seen so far for the most part  I think we can mostly agree they've been just overdone and confusing.  I do have a few I like (easters, black/crimson-pink),  but overall going from the great 8 color ways to the 9s we've seen has been poor so far.  What keeps me around though and HOPING more EMs drop with some great color ways is the fact that the more I play in the few pairs I have the more amazing they are performance wise - on the court, and also for plyometrics, and gym use.  I have like 10 pairs of 8s but I really won't play in them much anymore because the 9 - as it should - upgrades, and just outclasses them in multiple ways. 

So like you said, while the fk lows look f'ing awesome, they will no doubt be limited and just a pain to get. Thus, I'm really hoping for some f'ing restraint with some upcoming EM color ways…pull back from some of these fugly concoctions they're putting together

People getting the influences remind me of people getting iphone 5 S models when they have a 5 same exact with minor tweaks got it just to have ...

Influences has to be the ugliest color way up there with the Brazils .. But someone has to buy them right

Back
Top Bottom