THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Has anyone copped any elites where the red stitching on the back didn't align with the opposite shoe?
This happens a lot when they have been tried on. The back stretches and the stitches sometimes get uneven not a big deal.
Anyone know anything about these? Saturday 26th July Kobe IX EM ‘Triple Crown’ (hyper cobalt-white-photo blue-red): $219.95^ SSO
Independence Day.

i'm really digging these independence day Kobe's. Gotta see them in person before I decide. $160 is still too much.

Well I am officially sitting on the shoe game bench until August. tick tock tick tock
laugh.gif

So am I with the Kobe 9. Wish I wasn't. But Nike's ridiculous color ways are making it happen.

Well I am officially sitting on the shoe game bench until August. tick tock tick tock

I think i need to do the same in the near future. I haven't even been going on ebay lately either. i thought that would curb my spending habits but that hasn't been the case thus far :lol: If anyone is looking for the Hyper Grapes they have a pre order on kicks crew for 280 plus shipping. It may not be a bad price depending on how hard they are to obtain

Last edited:
@nrmancruso and @igniteandexcitee I have all the EM colorways that I like and two of the three elites that I like. I have given up on hunting MPs as I enjoy having my arms and legs. July is a free month because the USA IMO is too close color wise to the Philippines and I dont wear a ton of purple so the MJs are a pass for me. When August comes around Ill be pulling out all the tricks to score a pair of Beethovens.

I really like the pop arts with a black lace swap but I'd rather save the cash towards the August purchase.

Not to mention wifey wants all the new KD 7s coming out.

How hard are the purple MJ's gonna be to get? Don't know if I should call out of work that day to get them here in North Carolina or if I could just get them later that day when I get off or the next day.

How hard are the purple MJ's gonna be to get? Don't know if I should call out of work that day to get them here in North Carolina or if I could just get them later that day when I get off or the next day.

They are MJ's. They are supposedly limited...and they are the very first flyknit lows to drop. I don't think it will be easy.

People getting the influences remind me of people getting iphone 5 S models when they have a 5 same exact with minor tweaks got it just to have ...

Influences has to be the ugliest color way up there with the Brazils .. But someone has to buy them right

this has to be the dumbest anology ever, it dont even make sense

I would contact your local sneaker store the week before and ask if its going to be FCFS, ticheted or a raffle. That would be the best route and then you will know. Also try on NDC as well if that fails.

roll.gif
. Even if take day off don't know if it will be worth it. Just assume to pay the extra $60-$100 resell fee if you want them. They will sell for $300 -$400 right away.

Meh i didnt do the math, still thats only 10$ more than what I got em for and its a better deal than 400$

Yeah it's reasonable. There's a risk you could whacked with customs though because of the value. I'd think about copping but I'm not taking the risk of getting hit with customs. Customs and duties are even worse than in the US

Last edited:
cause you already snagged it?
No. Well in a sense yes. I received it last week and had to return it. Doesn't come in a Kobe box but in a brown cardboard box. On the left inside shoe there is a green ink dot by the swoosh. Worst item ever received online.

I saw the Influences on court. My friend just got them and was playing in them. They surprisingly look good. The colorway may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think the bright contrast between the colors highlights the design of the shoe well.

Back
Top Bottom