THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
companies that make fakes put too much effort into replicating the real shoe

TRUE!....but as a active buyer online its crazy scary how "close" those FAKES are getting?.....SMH..getting really hard to buy shoes online nowadayz. specially on Ebay, xrist... i havent bought a "Jordan" shoe on Ebay in years cause of all the "High Quality" Fakes out there, cant trust nobody anymore, specially when they all say in there listing "100% Authentic"!..SMH
if yur not a "Sneakerhead" or a "Collector" the average buyer has no idea what to look for ya know?..SMH..sum scary sh*#!

sick.gif
 the swoosh and the kobe emblem 

companies that make fakes put too much effort into replicating the real shoe

TRUE!....but as a active buyer online its crazy scary how "close" those FAKES are getting?.....SMH..getting really hard to buy shoes online nowadayz. specially on Ebay, xrist... i havent bought a "Jordan" shoe on Ebay in years cause of all the "High Quality" Fakes out there, cant trust nobody anymore, specially when they all say in there listing "100% Authentic"!..SMH
if yur not a "Sneakerhead" or a "Collector" the average buyer has no idea what to look for ya know?..SMH..sum scary sh*#!
I hear ya...

I have avoided the bay at all costs for that reason,,,

not worth it at all...

those  fake 9 elites are getting dang close to the real thing...smh

Good thing Fakes cant replica personal Nike IDs
tongue.gif

no, they dont.
Yea they do, nike doesn't own factories but contracts asian factories to produce products, these factories also are contracted by other companies to produce counterfeit products, and other things believe it or not

There was easily over 100 people camped out for the re opening of nike Boston and everyone left with nothing. A few even camped out overnight lol. But goodluck man. Hope you find something you're looking for

Huh? How the hell did they leave w/ nothing?

On another note, I've been ballin' this whole week in my Brazils and I only have 2 words "Ba Nana's"!
The last shoe I balled in were my purple fades and they now have to take a back seat! I hope most of y'all keep passin' on them so I can pick up a second pair on discount! :smokin

Heres another video of the NEW FAKES "All-Stars" Kobe IXs Elites!...buyers beware!..there coming!.........

KOBE 9 ELITE "ALL-STARS" FAKES ARE FINALLY APPREARING ACROSS THE WEB.... BECAREFUL WHEN MAKING PURCHASES FROM NOW ON GUYZ!

Hope this helps sum of ya cats out what to look for when buying online?....peace

Last edited:
ummm how about he we posting fake and giving these dudes promotion when you post their videos and sites.. SMH

I never see size 9.5 MPs for sell but lots of folks on here always selling theirs. Makes me think it's a lesser sold size or peeps with 9.5 foot don't sell em.

Kobe 9 USA's better in person.
Put a red lace swap from the Kobe 8 Milk Snake on em.

Makes the CW pop out more.

Ummm?..Hey guyz?..umm? I think the "FAKES" are finally out for the KOBE 9 ELITE HIGHs?....check this video out and tell me whatchya think?....Authentic or Fake?

ASG's New Orleans

lol her videos always make me laugh. "mesh, mesh here, white mesh, got glow here" lmao

I never see size 9.5 MPs for sell but lots of folks on here always selling theirs. Makes me think it's a lesser sold size or peeps with 9.5 foot don't sell em.

i just sold my sz9.5 Masterpiece worn for $360 locally. i have one MP left but that one is staying with me! now to get every flyknit low.

Last edited:
Extremely easy to buy legit shoes on Ebay. 

Only buy from sellers with tons of sales and 100% feedback.

Anything else and you're just asking to get scammed.

Yea they do, nike doesn't own factories but contracts asian factories to produce products, these factories also are contracted by other companies to produce counterfeit products, and other things believe it or not
^^^^^ 100% correct

I want this Independence pair but I'm not paying retail. Gotta find a code or a deal later on.

I copped them from FTL today with the $25 off birthday discount. Signed up on FTL.com right before i walked in, screenshotted the June BD coupon i saw on NT coupon forum, then used it. That was my first time doing that, and my BD isnt until Oct lol

Back
Top Bottom