THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i have to admit too, I wear my crimsons more than my easters, philippines, or my highs. Hell I havent even worn my MCs yet.

The crimsons are more comfy than my easters too, might be solely because I have worn them more.

Sneakernews just posted that Paul George is getting a signature shoe? One, I thought Kyrie was going to be Nike's next guy in line? And B, what does that mean for the current Kobe line? We know there are 10s on the way guaranteed, but doesn't Nike normally like to keep it at 3 guys? I know Kobe has mentioned wanting to develop his own branding, do you guys see Kobe getting an 11th, or maybe going his own route to finish his career in his own shoes? IMHO that would be kinda baller.

I realize this is a bit of a subject departure, but I started thinking about it because the 9s are already running right smack into the 10s release just like with the KDs - just food for thought.
If that is what you heard from sneakernews, it is wrong. Paul George posted on twitter a day ago or so that they are the Hyperrev2015's AND NOT HIS SIGNATURE SHOE. It looks terrible IMO and it has been here in the forms under another topic obviously but leaked a while back. The PG colorway is the best IMO but still not a good looking shoe IMO. When he does get his own though I hope it looks good, hate how lazy NIke is with logo's for the other guys like Pau and PG having almost identical logo's due to their identical initials.

Why are Philippines not in the poll for favorite kobe? Yet lower merions are and we haven't even seen them yet
When I originally made the poll, I listed each pair that's been released in chronicalogical order, and planned to keep doing that as new pairs released. As the poll filled up, I'd delete the lesser liked pairs to make room for new ones. Right after that the original poster edited, and changed everything.

Op doesn't like the way I did/was going to do it to keep it organized I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We havent even seen Lower merion. How are we suppose to make an informed decision like this. Madness.

Yeah there is not reason for those to be labeled "premium." I mean for Christ sakes, it's a damn grey shoe, 
laugh.gif

See things like this make me want to stay away from the kobe line.. If ur going to make that a premium then what the hell are the hyper cobalts you might as well add $10 for the cheap transclucent sole.. Smh nike

Back
Top Bottom