THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They could of put that snake design on the EM and not just the tongue. That would have looked better.

Do you guys think the Lowtop Flyknit 9's look better than the 8's? The reason I ask is because I have Purp Fade 8's, AND Moonwalker 9's, and I've been wearing the 9's nonstop, the 8's have been sitting there...I'm thinking of selling them to make money for the Beethoven's.

I know how highly popular the Purp Fade 8's are, and I knew when I was buying the Moonwalkers, it'd be a variation of a similar shoe...

I don't think you'll have any problem selling your 8. I'd really think about it before though you might regret it. I know I would have a hard time parting with the purple fades.

I know how highly popular the Purp Fade 8's are, and I knew when I was buying the Moonwalkers, it'd be a variation of a similar shoe...
I don't think you'll have any problem selling your 8. I'd really think about it before though you might regret it. I know I would have a hard time parting with the purple fades.
In my area (DMV), there's not too many people that are crazy over Kobes (outside of the limited releases), I'd imagine I'd have to find a buyer who really knows about the shoe to get a decent price on it.

$220 for these joints? a little fade on the kobe logo on the tongue though. legit check too guys. lmao. thanks. have been trying to hunt these down at my desired price. 

@procsv what size are you trying to find? DS they are around 300 locally. Those look to be worn more than a few times but appear to be real IMO.

@gtmorgan23 yes but I am still confused why they put the old pictures on the release calendar..? And its not only the swoosh. IMO its a different colorway when the inside is white flyknit...

any more answers guys. Keep or sell Purp Fade 8's for Beethovens, already have Moonwalkers.

So from what I've seen, ID's will no longer be able to be used with discount codes? So I logged into swoosh and checked, they can still be purchased thru swoosh at 40% off.

Disclaimer: swoosh is for Nike employees and family/friends only. I am not sharing my account and cannot hook anybody up

View media item 1114291

Last edited:
So from what I've seen, ID's will no longer be able to be used with discount codes? So I logged into swoosh and checked, they can still be purchased thru swoosh at 40% off.

Disclaimer: swoosh is for Nike employees and family/friends only. I am not sharing my account and cannot hook anybody up

Still let's me use 20% off ID. Don't know where that info is coming from.

any more answers guys. Keep or sell Purp Fade 8's for Beethovens, already have Moonwalkers.
Would sell. FK are greater then almost all 8. Easter and Blue Camo would be my favorite. I would keep those over MW, Beeth, and Purple Fades.

If you really like the fades then keep them. Shoulld kep 1 or 2 8's.

Last edited:

IMO I would keep the fades, but that's me.

I sort of like them more than the MJ's. They're sort of plain to me beside the outsole.

Back
Top Bottom