THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea I purchased the MW's thinking I'd put them in rotation with my Purple Fades so I don't wear the Fades out, but I've only been wearing the MW's now...when I look at/wear the 8's, it feels less...idk...casual? (I know these shoes are basketball shoes, but the 9's look a bit more casual, where as the 8 is more sport)

Last edited by a moderator:
@procsv what size are you trying to find? DS they are around 300 locally. Those look to be worn more than a few times but appear to be real IMO.

Seller said he used it for about 5 times. Tryna find size 9. Im from the philippines tho. What worries me tho is that red stain in the sole. Can jason markk do wonders? DS gumbos sell for about 300-350 here.

Seller said he used it for about 5 times. Tryna find size 9. Im from the philippines tho. What worries me tho is that red stain in the sole. Can jason markk do wonders? DS gumbos sell for about 300-350 here.

those look pretty beat man i wonder if he was playing ball in them. i say save urself the 220 and save up to go ds or look for a pair in better condition. on another note, they are real.

So from what I've seen, ID's will no longer be able to be used with discount codes? So I logged into swoosh and checked, they can still be purchased thru swoosh at 40% off.

Disclaimer: swoosh is for Nike employees and family/friends only. I am not sharing my account and cannot hook anybody up

But I'm your friend.

any more answers guys. Keep or sell Purp Fade 8's for Beethovens, already have Moonwalkers.
I have both 8 fades and 9 moonwalk, now I have limited budget and bought a lot of sneakers lately. I gonna sell both and get Beethoven. IMO tho.
Yea I would try to sell the MW's for retail or maybe even 180 but I think they'd be harder to move since they can still probably be found...as where the 8's aren't

IMO I would keep the fades, but that's me.

I sort of like them more than the MJ's. They're sort of plain to me beside the outsole.
Thats how I feel about MJs why I didnt cop on initial drop. Cant lie I do plan on picking them up at some point, glad to see they are selling for pretty much retail.

But I like the fades more

I know this question has been asked before but how do the elite lows fit compared to the highs and the EM . I have both in a 11.5 and there somewhat uncomfortable.  How does a 12 fit for anyone who's gone up a size

I dont have any of the kobe lows except for the iD's

Does the MW / MJ fit the same as the iDs, is the sizing pretty much the same?

I dont have any of the kobe lows except for the iD's

Does the MW / MJ fit the same as the iDs, is the sizing pretty much the same?

Some members were saying id pairs run a little bigger than normal elite lows, but not a huge difference

Last edited:
they are all TTS for me but from reading thousands of posts on here everyone is different. I would say just try them on.

Aren't all of them sold out already? I'll check around my area, I wanted to get a sizing feel before I tried for the beets. Thanks for the input guys

So from what I've seen, ID's will no longer be able to be used with discount codes? So I logged into swoosh and checked, they can still be purchased thru swoosh at 40% off.

Disclaimer: swoosh is for Nike employees and family/friends only. I am not sharing my account and cannot hook anybody up

But I'm your friend.

And size 9 or close to it haha :nerd:

they are all TTS for me but from reading thousands of posts on here everyone is different. I would say just try them on.

Aren't all of them sold out already? I'll check around my area, I wanted to get a sizing feel before I tried for the beets. Thanks for the input guys
Some places still have Hyper Grapes sitting around in-store. They're mostly sold out online, but depending on your area, you can still find them.

Back
Top Bottom