THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm still going to cop beethovens to see them in person but I saw this picture today that made them look super basic next to a grey fk id pair.

I must be the only person that likes the different grey weave on the Baes over the IDs. For me, the other interwined black and white weaved into the Baes looks a lot more intricate than the mostly plain grey IDs. I think the Baes have a weave more reminscent of the oreo flyknit racers.

Edit: NVM, add another to the Baes over > IDs boat.

Last edited:
haven't seen much discussion about raffle for the beethoven on the more recent pages. in the la area, most footlocker were doing raffles on them on mon and tues and called winners today. it didn't show ticket procedure under launch locator though. are ppl here not planning on getting them?

haven't seen much discussion about raffle for the beethoven on the more recent pages. in the la area, most footlocker were doing raffles on them on mon and tues and called winners today. it didn't show ticket procedure under launch locator though. are ppl here not planning on getting them?

I'm passing. Ordered 3 iDs in the past couple weeks...

I'm passing. Ordered 3 iDs in the past couple weeks...
cool. thought ppl here didn't know about the raffle or something. i ordered 4 id also, but gonna return 1 of the grey pair to pick up the beethoven instead.

Last edited:
I checked the launch locator for around Boston for when I'll be there for the last of my vacation, it didn't show the usual "blah blah ticket procedure." Hopefully I didn't miss out on anything and it's first come, first serve.

I might have copped the Beethovens if not for the completely white medial side. At this rate I'm going to see how those "fade" IDs look once some photos get posted, and just ID something. I don't think it's worth the extra cost, but Nike's just not putting any effort into these Elite lows.

I might have copped the Beethovens if not for the completely white medial side. At this rate I'm going to see how those "fade" IDs look once some photos get posted, and just ID something. I don't think it's worth the extra cost, but Nike's just not putting any effort into these Elite lows.

AND I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I GUESS THEY SAID F___ THE EM'S TOO! CUZ THESE UPCOMING C/W'S ARE TRASH!

I had an insane thought if you could do WTK how would you do it since it's supposed to incorporate most of the cws, it's not far fetched since we did get a WTKD and WTL this model yr

cool. thought ppl here didn't know about the raffle or something. i ordered 4 id also, but gonna return 1 of the grey pair to pick up the beethoven instead.
Didn't know it was Mon Tuesday for L.A. and socal area! That sucks for me lol. Well i'm picking up the details soon anyways so the Beethoven's lost their appeal.

Anyway I thought it was always Wednesday and Thurs, then raffle  winners selected Friday. These are a shoe I need to see in person to make the right decision. Hope everybody who wants em gets em. 

ive seen pictures of kobe 9 flyknit beethoven with blak swoosh, other pics with white swoosh. which one is the real beethoven?

I jusy got the hero's from crooked tongue for like 160 shipped. That'd my fav color of the general release high tops so I'm stoked about that. First time ordering from crooked tongues so im not sure if I'll get hit with customs or not.

I jusy got the hero's from crooked tongue for like 160 shipped. That'd my fav color of the general release high tops so I'm stoked about that. First time ordering from crooked tongues so im not sure if I'll get hit with customs or not.
I have ordered from them before. I personally did not get hit with customs, but no promises. All I can say is that it is unlikely, since they are used to making international orders.

I've ordered from them before...you'll be good. anything under 200 is deff in the clear. congrats on the pickup.

white outer swoosh.
Dopeness! Do what you gotta do to survive.

No word from Nike store if it's FCFS. Not going to do raffle city clips and I strike out with ease on NDC along with every other site.

Last edited:
China Ems will release in the Philippines this coming weekend together with the beethoven. It aint as exclusive as the sparks after all.

You know if this has been confirmed? Just had my wife's niece call up Nike Park and they didn't know anything about it. Not sure if they employ the same tactic as to deny any info on releases. Last time I went to PI and checked out Nike Park, I asked some guy for any new Kobe 7 releases and the dude said no. A couple days later I went back and saw the Aces sitting on the shelves.

this is what fake Philipines look like

1403492342.jpg
1403492348.jpg
1403492354.jpg
1403492361.jpg
1403492367.jpg

Edit: Can't find a better image of the fake soles

2014062311571978213494.jpg

Last edited:

Hey guys,

I posted this question in the Legit check thread, but seems like alot of Kobe heads dont't check there much. Since alot of the Kobe heads are here, can anyone tell me if these are legit?

Thanks!!
I'm fairly sure they are Legit but I wouldn't base my purchase off those dull pics, ASK FOR MORE HQ.

Back
Top Bottom