THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I hate paying resell so these will be my Flyknit Racers since people on ebay want $400+ for them.

I've ordered from them before...you'll be good. anything under 200 is deff in the clear. congrats on the pickup.
Thanks the only 9's I got are the woonwalkers. None of the other colors wow me enough to drop that kind of cash except of course masterpiece and all stars. Huge bonus to cop under retail though.

You know if this has been confirmed? Just had my wife's niece call up Nike Park and they didn't know anything about it. Not sure if they employ the same tactic as to deny any info on releases. Last time I went to PI and checked out Nike Park, I asked some guy for any new Kobe 7 releases and the dude said no. A couple days later I went back and saw the Aces sitting on the shelves.
Nike park doesnt leak info bout their up coming release just so you have an idea here's a pic from nike forum insteadView media item 1131837

Which do you reckon will be a tougher cop come Saturday? The Beethovens or the Sport Blue Jordan 3s?

Not sure how many of your guys saw this...from the outlet thread....South Chicago....No phone orders accepted...locals only...which sucks
I would take another ASGs, but whats this... like 10% off?
laugh.gif
lol

Last edited:

All I hear are MC Id this, MC ID that. Y'all can have those hyped-up lows.  I'll stick with the true "Masterpiece".  Anything else is an imitation
not sure why you're getting flamed for "your shoes being too big" or "tied too tight". They obviously have new laces and my showtimes look exactly like that when i tie them to hoop and my showtimes are a little too short in length

The fake Philippines pair's swoosh on the lateral side is still a bit off. The point is stubbier and doesn't curve back at the same angle. I'm not sure if this is a good indicator of fakes, but the off swoosh is consistent on the other fake EMs that were posted here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conqui iz  

All I hear are MC Id this, MC ID that. Y'all can have those hyped-up lows.  I'll stick with the true "Masterpiece".  Anything else is an imitation

not sure why you're getting flamed for "your shoes being too big" or "tied too tight". They obviously have new laces and my showtimes look exactly like that when i tie them to hoop and my showtimes are a little too short in length
well they were right, he did admit he went a whole size up, thus creating a Mastersqueeze

Back
Top Bottom