THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Was watching an ext in my size on the bay that ended the other day at $86. I wonder if the seller will actually go thru with the auction or if he ended it early.

Today I made a move I hope I don't regret. Traded my Showtimes for Kd vi All Star....I only wore them twice and felt clunky.

Should i keep my chinas or should i keep the beethovens?

Decisions.. decisions..

yalls thoughts? Beethovenbee
Keep them both.

smokin.gif

Should i keep my chinas or should i keep the beethovens?

Decisions.. decisions..

yalls thoughts? Beethovenbee

It's your choice..if it was me I'd keep the China's. The colorway/detail is just beautiful and executed perfectly for EM shoe. I'm sorry, IMO the FK lows are just a let down for price\performance. The hightops are a different story though.

UNDS these today. Had minor heel slippage and ended up re-lacing them to the top. Tightened them up and then slipped no more. Great shoe.
Biggest regret not being able to cop on release day. The death stare from the wife had me shook. I should have just went anyways and have her being mad for a day or two wouldn't have been so bad. 
happy.gif

Apparently there is a high releasing in the future as a qs ext . Atrain kickz mentioned that he found it on hanon's site. No pictures yet just a phantom link that isn't live yet

Does anyone remember a gif some body posted before when they got the beethovens, it was like a Spanish dude dancing with girls the back...I've been Tryna find it for a week now

Biggest regret not being able to cop on release day. The death stare from the wife had me shook. I should have just went anyways and have her being mad for a day or two wouldn't have been so bad. :D

I can't relate since I'm not married (my girlfriend feeds my sneaker addition every so often). But my brother is married and he always says "happy wife, happy life!"

UNDS these today. Had minor heel slippage and ended up re-lacing them to the top. Tightened them up and then slipped no more. Great shoe.
Biggest regret not being able to cop on release day. The death stare from the wife had me shook. I should have just went anyways and have her being mad for a day or two wouldn't have been so bad. 
happy.gif
@RyFP21  is right happy wife, happy life.....you have to trick I mean treat her, misdirection works the best, anytime you know she's gonna throw a fit about a sneaker purchase hit her with a surprise present for herself, she'll forget about what you brought and concentrate on you being the sweet man that surprises her with loving gifts, it's worked wonders for me over the yrs bcuz that "death stare" ain't nothing to play with
mean.gif

Apparently there is a high releasing in the future as a qs ext . Atrain kickz mentioned that he found it on hanon's site. No pictures yet just a phantom link that isn't live yet
interesting.....

Apparently there is a high releasing in the future as a qs ext .
because some made jokes about Uggs before, the other day I saw some snake skin Uggs, & the thought of a High Ext 9s came into my mind
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This felt right seeing Badou Jack wear the 9s the other night in the ring.

After the whole Federer/AJ3s collab, I feel a Pacquiao/Kobe 9 in the works.

Would you guys trade Beethoven's for Gumbo ASG's straight up?  Both DS, same size.

Last edited:

Would you guys trade Beethoven's for Gumbo ASG's straight up?  Both DS, same size.
Tough choice.

Beethoven's are obviously more wearable/versatile. But the Gumbo's are really great too. I have both, and I guess if I had to keep only one, I'd probably keep the Beethoven's.

But I am not sure I would trade. I would just try and get the other pair. I only trade or sell stuff when I decide they aren't for me, or I am done with collecting that model or whatever (like Jordan V's and a couple other things).

Back
Top Bottom