THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
why? they could come back but i might honestly just skip the red and just sit on the code hoping they come back.

every other release EM and Flyknit have been meh.
They aren't coming back. Too many people complained the first time. They brought it back as a QS to shut everyone up. Now its gone. Seems pretty obvious to me. The fact that they even brought it out a second time was a blessing. How could you miss out twice?!?!

i didnt miss out

i got in on the 2nd time

i want 2 more pairs. no idea why i didnt pull the trigger.. :frown:

are moonwalks selling over retail? :lol:

i think eventually im gonna need to cop moonwalkers and the red. just not into spending $400+ SMH

are moonwalks selling over retail? :lol:

i think eventually im gonna need to cop moonwalkers and the red. just not into spending $400+ SMH

Man hell no, some aren't selling for under retail (resellers)

RT though, if I were to win the lottery i'd buy that dodge charger 707hp hellcat they getting ready to release and I would have it done up in custom black snakeskin style, fangs in the grill with the custom license plate 4DR-VPR until then i'll have to settle for wearing the dream bcuz as long as kicks in my life I can't afford to drive that dream |I
why is errybody going for the charger? im getting the challenger

are moonwalks selling over retail?
laugh.gif

Hell naw those are barely moving. I seen some under retail in local fb groups

I was able to walk into a HoH in downtown brooklyn weeks after the moonwalkers dropped......I hope I'm able to do the same with the reds 5 days after release (payday is on the 18th....spent my Red money on Easter 8s)

RT though, if I were to win the lottery i'd buy that dodge charger 707hp hellcat they getting ready to release and I would have it done up in custom black snakeskin style, fangs in the grill with the custom license plate 4DR-VPR until then i'll have to settle for wearing the dream bcuz as long as kicks in my life I can't afford to drive that dream
tired.gif
why is errybody going for the charger? im getting the challenger
I need 4drs so my 7yr old can fit in and not kick the back of my seats, speaking of shoes and cars, do people really drive in "beaters" and then change into their shoes of the day when they get to their destination

I need 4drs so my 7yr old can fit in and not kick the back of my seats, speaking of shoes and cars, do people really drive in "beaters" and then change into their shoes of the day when they get to their destination
Sad but true fact of my life. If ive got 5 or 600 plus in a pair of shoes no way im driving in them. I usually just make the wife drive to avoid it all together.

I drive a 5 speed and no, no I don't. Shoes are meant to be worn!

Sad but true fact of my life. If ive got 5 or 600 plus in a pair of shoes no way im driving in them. I usually just make the wife drive to avoid it all together.
This makes no sense to me.

What kind of driving are you doing that would "damage" your shoes...?

Back
Top Bottom