THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I feel that.....I haven't driven a manual since 09 and honestly its depressing

the problem is lazy people have destroyed the manual and fewer and fewer American models are being made with manuals,
And my rice burner isn't even offered in an auto :lol:. Just had a lil girl though and a cts v is looking real nice right now. Lil off topic but just sayin.

I wouldn't complain about the traffic in the states until you've tried to drive in a different country. Manual transmission is more popular in European and Asian countries, where traffic is 100x worse compared to the US. I drove in the Philippines for 4 years on a manual, where it took 2 hours to travel 5 miles during rush hour traffic.

On a sneaker note, starting to ramp up the homework on the Red Elite Lows after gladly passing on the AJ14 Ferrari's.

:lol:  Don't wear shoes if you don't want to get anything on the soles or get any creases.

Some of y'all are ridiculous, man.

:smh:

its just shoes man

dirt is part of life and so are creases. creases happen to all your clothes

they are $3 peices of plastic and rubber. live your life and wear your kicks, damn

Taking care of your shoes is taking care of your shoes. No different then not wearing Flightposite 2s for example in the rain. Who would do that on purpose? If I know my shoe will crease while driving why crease them on purpose? That would be dumb and lazy.

"The Kobe 9 Elite Low brings Bryant’s muses to life. The artistry of music and its ability to move and inspire people has always intrigued the athlete. From classical to pop, he has appreciation for multiple genres. The Kobe 9 Elite Low ‘University Red’ is linked to pop music and its ability to transcend the decades, with artists, songs and dance moves that stand the test of time."

Can someone explain where I can see this on the shoe? lol. It would have been cool if they represented another musical icon so that it connects all three elite lows

its just shoes man

they are $3 peices of plastic and rubber. live your life and wear your kicks, damn
Dirt is a part of life :lol:. Wow

Last edited:

its just shoes man

Dirt is a part of life :lol:. Wow

is it not? its all around us, 24/7

its just piece of plastic, rubber, and fake leather.

kicks aint that serious

talking about where you walk, anywhere outside.

SMH

go wear plastic bags around your kicks then :lol:

Just to change the topic up a bit. For those who rock your Kobe's casually. What's the first thing you pick out when you get dressed?

Just to change the topic up a bit. For those who rock your Kobe's casually. What's the first thing you pick out when you get dressed?

SHOES.

FOR ME, THAT DETERMINES THE OUTFIT. BUT I WEAR ALL BLACK ALL 95% OF THE TIME SO GETTING DRESSED IS EASY. LOL!

"The Kobe 9 Elite Low brings Bryant’s muses to life. The artistry of music and its ability to move and inspire people has always intrigued the athlete. From classical to pop, he has appreciation for multiple genres. The Kobe 9 Elite Low ‘University Red’ is linked to pop music and its ability to transcend the decades, with artists, songs and dance moves that stand the test of time."

Can someone explain where I can see this on the shoe? lol. It would have been cool if they represented another musical icon so that it connects all three elite lows
Now if that isn't the biggest load of BS I've heard yet...

The KD peant butter & jelly VIs were a bit out there...but at least the shoe had a friggin' jelly swoosh
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]Can someone explain where I can see this on the shoe? lol. It would have been cool if they represented another musical icon so that it connects all three elite lows[/COLOR]

When I look at the Beethoven's, all I see is a black and white shoe with a grey outsole (clean nonetheless). When I look at the Red Low's, all I see is an Xmas theme IMO. There is no way anyone could look at the two cw's and think, "Wow, these remind of Beethoven or these red shoes remind me of Pop music."

In terms of properly executing the concept, Nike did a great job with the Philippine's and China's IMO.

Last edited:
I agree, but with the Beethoven's--one could look at it and MAYBE think of a piano with its black and white hits. But the red shoe...it's just a red shoe with GITD accents. Besides, didn't they already cover the "pop music" with the Moonwalkers?

I agree, but with the Beethoven's--one could look at it and MAYBE think of a piano with its black and white hits. But the red shoe...it's just a red shoe with GITD accents. Besides, didn't they already cover the "pop music" with the Moonwalkers?

I see what you're saying, but piano keys tho? I still don't see the direct correlation with Beethoven. Dope shoe regardless :smokin. After reading the OP's post again, I realized something. Wasn't this the same backstory/concept for the HG's? [COLOR=#red]"linked to pop music and its ability to transcend the decades, with artists, songs and dance moves that stand the test of time."[/COLOR]

Any new leaks on upcoming FK low releases after the red's drop? Not interested in any Elite high's, might be done with the 9's after my iD's come in. Perhaps Nike will cook up something nice for the Xmas/ASG cw's or bless us with a new MC color option on iD. An EXT FK mid without the fuse backing would be dope too, as some of y'all already mentioned. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom