THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man really thinking about getting those red "zombie thriller" joints. With the MCs and those.... I will have some esplaning to do.lol

is there a poll between the china kobes and the university red kobes? iwhat would you guys pick if you're gonna choose only one?

My favorite release of the IX so far. Not because of the CF touch (well kinda
laugh.gif
) but because they feel more comfortable than the Elite high/low to me. That tongue, ankle lining and mid height feels great. I ain't gotta worry about getting the upper dirty as I can wipe the leather easily. Excuse the dust
sick.gif
, not gonna wash the car until it rains here.
mean.gif
It was that or #NTDenim
laugh.gif
thats awesome, because that silver made it look cheap.

Last edited:

My favorite release of the IX so far. Not because of the CF touch (well kinda
laugh.gif
) but because they feel more comfortable than the Elite high/low to me. That tongue, ankle lining and mid height feels great. I ain't gotta worry about getting the upper dirty as I can wipe the leather easily. Excuse the dust
sick.gif
, not gonna wash the car until it rains here.
mean.gif
It was that or #NTDenim
laugh.gif
thats awesome, because that silver made it look cheap.
the carbon sticker does look good, and it made me realize I haven't taken the protective stickers off yet and I've worn them 3x
mean.gif

returning my kobe 9 chinas at the bergen nike outlet tomorrow sz 12 if anyone would want and lives in bergen county, nj. idk what it was with them but it was my first 9 and i didnt feel comfy in them. looked so bulky on feet and the inside part of the shoe just felt so unproportional with the rest of the shoe

Last edited:
I hope the gym blues are trash so I don't regret coping crimsons. I been needing a blue based pair of kobes for a while. Tried real hard to like the blue prm that came out but they looked way better in pics than they did in person. Either way I guess I am within 1 month so its all good. Nike may hate me for the amount of times I return stuff lol.

ragardless im pretty sure the kobe nine peaked already, getting ready for the xs already, not really looking forward to anything else, the peak was the beethoven imo

ragardless im pretty sure the kobe nine peaked already, getting ready for the xs already, not really looking forward to anything else, the peak was the beethoven imo

May be true but at the same time there are plenty of cw to come. There is still pretty much 6 months left and I bet there is gonna be some good color ways planned.

Back
Top Bottom