THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe day at work. Mine is the 9 EXT.
smile.gif
thats dope

do you work @ nike?
happy.gif

smile.gif

Nice, my sister-in-law and all her girlfriends took the exact same picture after they got their nails done at her bachelorette party last summer.
Haha @sogood  I thought it was a heap of females. I can't tell who's a girl in here.
Yo @emilsal  i'm surprised two of y'all didn't wear the same shoe looking like besties. Did y'all discuss what y'all would wear to avoid that?

@JackelGod we had some duplicates with the venomenons and the Brazils but it just worked out that no one was wearing the same pair on that day

Last edited:
This doesn't even show into december, the 9s should be out until a couple months after december too. There will be more colorways than this.
Yeah I assumed at least one more low was gonna come. Jus had to say it can't be the last one. I didn't expect the number of highs listen though. I thought those might of been done for, unless it was the white joints Kobe had as a limited release.

smile.gif
Dope pic man.. I wish we had a Kobe day at my work. Also, don't let these haters talk you down... dudes think they can pass judgement on people from their high horse.. buncha d-bags if you ask me. Keep the dope pics comin! :smile:

I really dislike this years pp pack. Looks like someone took a grey shoe and did a horrible spray paint job. Silver pair isn't terrible but id cop some on deep discount. ALL my opinion of course. If you like em then flourish
nthat.gif

Are the independence day EMs still in stores? Don't think my local FTL got them and closest retailers who would have are an hour+ away. Coworker who isn't into shoes is looking for them.

Last edited:
^I'm sure you could stock locate them. I'd be shocked if they weren't sitting around somewhere.

I never thought in a million years I would get a shoe this limited. Definitely humbling. 
To bad it looks exactly like an ID. The blacks and greys are nothing but hype. People **** on Ids that look the same all day. Now if you had either Multi it would be a diff story. If i was walking with you in my black Ids 99% would think we ha they same shoes.... People crack me up

To bad it looks exactly like an ID. The blacks and greys are nothing but hype. People **** on Ids that look the same all day. Now if you had either Multi it would be a diff story. If i was walking with you in my black Ids 99% would think we ha they same shoes.... People crack me up
That comment just re-defined ignorant for this thread (from what I've seen). All 4 pairs of the htm kobe 9 elite lows are limited, and if the two solid ones are "just hyped" then so are the 2 MC pairs. Let the man be happy for the pair he has, and stop hating because you don't have any.

Did they make fake EXTs. Got an deal for a pair and want to make sure they are legit.

Not that I know of, and those are legit.

Indeed, I'm not sure why you had to try and put down his happiness if you're so happy with the way yours look.

Last edited:
The only desirable thing about the plain HTM high/low is the lack of availability IMO. Weakest of the Flyknit Kobe 9s.

I can't believe there are no more Flyknit lows coming out.​
 ​
 ​
They can keep those EM lows Turrible ​
 ​
Money Saved!!!​
Other than screen shot of the releases above, where did you hear there were no more flyknit lows coming out?

Back
Top Bottom