THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Guys im tellin ya what. ...these kobe 9s EXTs are JUST SICK! ...if ya slept on them or whatever I def recommend coppin! ...If ya like soft REAL genuine leather (baseball glove smell) smuthern yur feet?....awwwww. the more I wear them the more I love them. Dont let the "EXT" fool ya...4-****zle! Lol

I was surprised they are still on shelves. They are a very comfortable shoe and look good. I love em and copped a second pair after my first wear. They are that good.

Such a massive GR is rare for a shoe as nice as this.

They'll be missed when they're all gone. 
I definitely agree.

Pics definitely don't capture the true shoe, it looks nicer in person. 

People are hating on the laces, but I think it is what makes the shoe look unique.  

For all of the people who hate soles "yellowing", the black sole on these solves the problem.  Don't have to worry if it gets dirty, because it's hard to tell.

And the GITD swoosh is a cool bonus.

It would work with that PRM but I think there is another colorway it's for. So I search for upcoming possible release that are blue came up with this..... NIKE KOBE IX EM/GYM BLUE 646701-474

So much better on feet than just looking at them in the store. Thought about returning them a couple times but gonna stick with them.

Last edited:
I thought these are a new EXT colorway for a second :lol: redrum3281 redrum3281 :nerd: haha
ByYXY3lIIAAhXz5.jpg

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/catalo...-reptile-reflective-mid-sneaker/category/357/

The swoosh on the inner right shoe is peeling off. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use to re-glue the swoosh?
i dunno, i kinda see this as a good thing. i would love to have swooshless multicolor flyknits, but get your discount code

sick.gif
 playing with my emotions huh
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The swoosh on the inner right shoe is peeling off. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use to re-glue the swoosh?
i dunno, i kinda see this as a good thing. i would love to have swooshless multicolor flyknits, but get your discount code
its like a rare chance to have only the players sig on there like jordans do, i'm constantly hearing how the sigs should have nike checks who got the ben stiler do it gif

Back
Top Bottom