THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

that only for the UNIs or all of them?
I have 3 ID's and just the Reds as far as GR elite lows. The squeaky noise is coming from the tongue. I didn't really notice too much but pretty sure it can be fixed just move the tongue around or tie your shoes tighter or loose.

Might want to ask somebody that has all three elite lows may give you a better answer.

I have 3 ID's and just the Reds as far as GR elite lows. The squeaky noise is coming from the tongue. I didn't really notice too much but pretty sure it can be fixed just move the tongue around or tie your shoes tighter or loose.

Might want to ask somebody that has all three elite lows may give you a better answer.
Really?  I thought it was coming from the insole or something.

My 8's made a similar noise to these, and the tongue is completely different then the 9's.

Really?  I thought it was coming from the insole or something.

My 8's made a similar noise to these, and the tongue is completely different then the 9's.
interesting... guess we shall wait to see others chime in that own more?

mine squeek sometimes, and other times they don't. so maybe it does have to do with where the tongue is or how they're laced. don't really bother me

ya, when i have my beethovens laced and tied they squeek from the laces being so tight against the leather of the toungue. my mc IDs i have the laces loose amd it doesnt seem as bad. i tried taking the laces out of the top loop and seemed to help a little bit

Got the Philippines in today and honestly, I can not lie, i'm underwhelmed. Going to let them go. I like my China's much better.

I've got all three none of them squeak at all. I wear mine laced loosely.

Disappointed in myself for not picking up the reds when I had a chance. I tried calling and they didn't have my size. Oh well hopefully they will release something better I guess.

Disappointed in myself for not picking up the reds when I had a chance. I tried calling and they didn't have my size. Oh well hopefully they will release something better I guess.

they're still availble in various sizes on various sites. they arnt all dried up yet

Back
Top Bottom