THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't know if it was mentioned before but the gs version of the highs look really cool :lol:. Specifically the details

brave blues are nice and clean.  Would have liked those equally, if not more, as an elite low

WAYYYY MORE AS A LOW!

SPEAKING OF LOWS...... HERES MY COLLECTION! NOW TO STUN ON SOME MOFOS!

AND THE CHINA'S TO FINISH IT OFF!

nthat.gif

Last edited:
how the hell did this person lace up to the second upper hole?, my laces are too short just going through the first hole (no ayo)

The laces your shoes came with are too short to lace up all the way?!?

I don't have that problem, my details lace up the entire shoe.

how the hell did this person lace up to the second upper hole?, my laces are too short just going through the first hole (no ayo)
The laces your shoes came with are too short to lace up all the way?!?

I don't have that problem, my details lace up the entire shoe.
Well the Details have the absolute best laces, I have MPs and I can only get them up to the first upper hole, and don't even mention the Gumbo laces that came with the ASGs, short, and because of whatever material they are, they frequently unlace unless you double knot..

I'm still  tryna figure out how to "wear" the highs, I've just been putting the jeans over the top part, covering everything

I wear my pants over the highs as well. I cant pull off the tuck and dont own any joggers.

#shortdudethatrockskobes

I wear my pants over the highs as well. I cant pull off the tuck and dont own any joggers.

#shortdudethatrockskobes
the hashtag 
laugh.gif
 I feel for you man.  

I only rock the highs for ball and luckily I'm a tall dude.
I typically cover my highs with my jeans.  To be honest, I kinda dig the look when your jeans are tucked into the sneaker a bit.

Last edited:
They are just so darn comfy I rock mine whenever I can. At work its dress shoes mon-thurs but Friday is casual day so the selection rotates.

Back
Top Bottom