THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't understand why the elites are excluded from discount on eastbay/ftl/champs. I thought after a few weeks of RD they become eligible. Dusty Cactus is eligible already for 20% off, where the showtimes they have sizes of that came out months ago are not.

SICK SET BRO! BUT DUDE IS RIGHT LET THOSE TOUNGES FLY FREE!
smokin.gif

I typically cover my highs with my jeans.  To be honest, I kinda dig the look when your jeans are tucked into the sneaker a bit.
Yeah that's how i'd rock em. Don't see too many people in NYC rocking em highs wit the tongue out unless dey got short on.

Dis pic is what gave me hope to rock em covered.

Or jus rock em wit shorts.

saw the Victory today at my local FTL and I must say that I am very impressed. The FK is almost volt fused with green so its amazing contrast. Throw in gold accents and you got yourself a pretty dope shoe. Will be copping.

Well the Details have the absolute best laces, I have MPs and I can only get them up to the first upper hole, and don't even mention the Gumbo laces that came with the ASGs, short, and because of whatever material they are, they frequently unlace unless you double knot..

I'm still  tryna figure out how to "wear" the highs, I've just been putting the jeans over the top part, covering everything
my perspective have long enough laces to go all the way up as well. i play ball in these and plenty of extra length to tie them. what size is your shoe? maybe they put the length for smaller size on them. 

Well the Details have the absolute best laces, I have MPs and I can only get them up to the first upper hole, and don't even mention the Gumbo laces that came with the ASGs, short, and because of whatever material they are, they frequently unlace unless you double knot..

I'm still  tryna figure out how to "wear" the highs, I've just been putting the jeans over the top part, covering everything
my perspective have long enough laces to go all the way up as well. i play ball in these and plenty of extra length to tie them. what size is your shoe? maybe they put the length for smaller size on them. 

Nice nrgs
Thanks man liked them when I first saw them but had no chance of copping down here.

When I got them in I had buyers remorse. Its always crazy to me that different colourways are more expensive of the same exact shoe. 

I love them now though.
Yeah thats why they still sittin, a VNDS pair of black NRG on the bay for $800 something.

Np man. Months ago a nter had the black nrgs for 800 obo in my size but I didn't have the bread to pull the trigger :smh:
I ain't win the raffle either so it was a wrap for me and these kicks :lol:

Best pics are the one with them still in the box. The clarity. That blue is rich. If they stick around long enough for me to try them on I might cop. Solid good looking high. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom