THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I could see the promo now lol

During Kobe's long illustrious career he has never experienced shelf time quite like this. With many career milestones on the horizon, Kobe draws inspiration from the thought of being on the shelf like a shoe box. This fuels him not to leave any stone unturned.

Inside tag:

Shelftimes
roll.gif

I could see the promo now lol

During Kobe's long illustrious career he has never experienced shelf time quite like this. With many career milestones on the horizon, Kobe draws inspiration from the thought of being on the shelf like a shoe box. This fuels him not to leave any stone unturned.

Inside tag:

Shelftimes
.."This fuels him to think outside the box."

lol sorry i had to do it.

I got into the Kobe shoes a little later after the highs had been released (went back and bought the Details off ebay), so I'm only familiar with how the Moonwalkers/Beethovens/Thrillers sold on release day, how have the highs sold online? I'll be trying for the Brave Blues on Saturday morning either way, but is it going to be a mad dash or relatively easy?

I got into the Kobe shoes a little later after the highs had been released (went back and bought the Details off ebay), so I'm only familiar with how the Moonwalkers/Beethovens/Thrillers sold on release day, how have the highs sold online? I'll be trying for the Brave Blues on Saturday morning either way, but is it going to be a mad dash or relatively easy?
Basically all the "Highs" sold out as soon as they released. .sum within hours, or 1-2 days...I believe the "Heros" were the only colorway that sat a little while but eventually Sold Out within the week if I remember correctly?

Last edited:
These brave blues remind me of a Lebron shoe colorway, I just can't remember the correct name. I'm hoping they go on discount though.

Yeah I don't want to buy the 11.5 and it be too big. I wear and 11 in the elites.
I don't think you can go wrong with either. 11.5 will give you more width if you're looking for a more relaxed casual fit. But a safe choice would be 11 since you already wear it for the elites. They're still a bit snug, but just not that same tightness you initially get in the elites.

I don't think you can go wrong with either. 11.5 will give you more width if you're looking for a more relaxed casual fit. But a safe choice would be 11 since you already wear it for the elites. They're still a bit snug, but just not that same tightness you initially get in the elites.
thanks. Repped

Just tossing this out there but I'm more than certain you wont find these brave blues on clearance or sale in the future.

95% of the highs all sold out almost immediately in most sizes.

If you want them then I would recommend just paying the 225 or you will just get hosed paying resell later on.

I think everyone has been watching the lows and EMs sit but dont think thats the case for the highs.

I'm gonna save the money for another shoe since you guys brought up the Brave Blue are identical to the Swingman Lebrons that I have. Where's the pics of the Sequoia?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom