THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Does anyone know the release times and dates and what kind of kicks they release on NBASTORE.COM?? I have a giftcard and wish to cop some EMs but was wondering when they released (same as nike date?) and also what kind of releases they get. Do they receive GRs only?

Thanks 

Does anyone know the release times and dates and what kind of kicks they release on NBASTORE.COM?? I have a giftcard and wish to cop some EMs but was wondering when they released (same as nike date?) and also what kind of releases they get. Do they receive GRs only?

Thanks 

If NBA store receives anything they release it the same day as the other retailers. I'm not sure what time they usually release but it's usually after 8 am est. I'm not sure there is a pattern on what they get. Sometimes they do get some of the limited colorways, probably considered limited GRs.

If NBA store receives anything they release it the same day as the other retailers. I'm not sure what time they usually release but it's usually after 8 am est. I'm not sure there is a pattern on what they get. Sometimes they do get some of the limited colorways, probably considered limited GRs.
thanks for the heads up i'll keep an eye out 

My first post !!! Im looking to get my first Kobe 9, which is your fav btwn the details, moonwalkers, and brave blues?

Need your guys opinion.... just swooped the mp for 550 cause I felt they were a non pass and started collecting after they came out. Was that a good price?

Those are my fav too but they hard to find and are gonna be worth the prettiest penny compared to the other two

I actually like those Victorys, they fall in the same catergory as Altitude 13s to me...will probably consider copping

You could say they're inspired by the music bars on sheet music (i.e. Beethoven)...I think it works (at least in that pic).

I was looking at the Moon Walkers and Beethovens. I like the details of the MW moon surface on the sole whereas the Beethovens are a simple gray sole.

I'm glad they're giving options like Victory and Legacy but they seemed to run out of inspiration and creative nice color ways and designs. China's were probably the last nice one.

I was looking at the Moon Walkers and Beethovens. I like the details of the MW moon surface on the sole whereas the Beethovens are a simple gray sole.

I'm glad they're giving options like Victory and Legacy but they seemed to run out of inspiration and creative nice color ways and designs. China's were probably the last nice one.
maybe they just wanted to make a few simple basic cws for the highs?

That white cw looks like it was inspired by the box

laugh.gif
I could see the promo now lol

During Kobe's long illustrious career he has never experienced shelf time quite like this. With many career milestones on the horizon, Kobe draws inspiration from the thought of being on the shelf like a shoe box. This fuels him not to leave any stone unturned.

Inside tag:

Shelftimes

Back
Top Bottom