THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Well you can grab them for under retail. btw where have you been?

I'll def try to get moonwalks under retail. It's just tough here in canada. Yeah, haven't been able to log on consistently due to the move, lack of nice colorways and the Lakers' pathetic season LOL

Please tell me you didnt ID 20 pairs of purple Kobe 9s.

Nike is just taking the same formula over and over again on these flyknits. One solid color with black underneath for like everything. As basic as a chick ordering a pumpkin spice latte lol.

Last edited:
They used all their ammo at the beginning with the MP, Maestros, and Details/Showtimes as far as the highs go.

Well you can grab them for under retail. btw where have you been?

I'll def try to get moonwalks under retail. It's just tough here in canada. Yeah, haven't been able to log on consistently due to the move, lack of nice colorways and the Lakers' pathetic season LOL

Please tell me you didnt ID 20 pairs of purple Kobe 9s.

Nah but I went hard on the multicolor lows.

Thanks. Confirmed, I'm copping. 
smokin.gif
X2. Grabbing those and pretty much done with the Elite Highs. 

Moonwalkers aren't turning up even on a stock locate? I gotta imagine there are a few pairs sitting in a store somewhere.

From the looks of it I don't think the sequoias are solid just sequoia, looks like its mixed with the "rough green" which is a slightly lighter green/tan

I would be willing to bet there are moonwalkers still sitting in FTLs. Folks just have to keep their eyes open for you.

Back
Top Bottom