THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
people so butt hurt over the chinas, cry about it. srsly
laugh.gif
Nah, people just think you're annoying that's all.

I like the white sole even grey sole. The translucent sole on the Moonwalker lows were too dark.

Correct! For example, the lighter sole on the brave blues is a major part of their dopeness. Not always a fan of white soles, but it works perfectly on elite highs to offset the ultra high-high top..

Man this thread is hilarious sometimes. Whenever were at a time where there isnt a release for a while it always turns into people blasting each other on colorways or some sort of argument. I know the EXT's just dropped but I dont really consider that a full on release.

Last edited:
I don't ball, so never have to worry about this, but I imagine it's frustrating. I wear runners for working out/training, and wear my Kobes (whichever models) casually.
so the lunar bottomed out from just wearing casually?  and you said its only been 2 months? 

@Bootsycollins84 Can you post some on feet pics with the red laces and jeans. If not no biggie. I like the contrast of the red laces.
 Here you go. I'm wearing 501's that's the skinniest jeans i got 
roll.gif
. I mean they aint T-Mac baggy! The laces def pull the red and gold out of the shoes. Ill be rocking these a lot more with my niner gear now.

On another note, I dont know how yall take pictures wearing your kicks. Yall the real MVP's 
glasses.gif

Here you go. I'm wearing 501's that's the skinniest jeans i got :rofl: . I mean they aint T-Mac baggy! The laces def pull the red and gold out of the shoes. Ill be rocking these a lot more with my niner gear now.

On another note, I dont know how yall take pictures wearing your kicks. Yall the real MVP's 8)

View media item 1249785

View media item 1249786

View media item 1249787

View media item 1249788
[/quote
Imo the red laces don't look good on the gumbos. ]

Anybody here pick up the hyper cobalt when it dropped?
Yeah, I did. Day they dropped, then laughed at myself for the effort, since they did not really move. But then they eventually sold out.

I know some other folks picked 'em up too. I think @LyPac  posted shots a few days ago.

Yeah, I did. Day they dropped, then laughed at myself for the effort, since they did not really move. But then they eventually sold out.

I know some other folks picked 'em up too. I think @LyPac  posted shots a few days ago.
Naw! I got them Dusty Cactuses!

Back
Top Bottom