THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't understand the hate for the "Christmas pr" complaints for the highs were they weren't using enough contrasting colors on the flyknit but now yall like ah that's not good enough?
mean.gif
 these and the Freddy's are what the majority of yall have been asking for posting other flyknit shoe pics with contrasting colors in the flyknit these 2 are just like the inspirations, showtimes, infulence, maestro's and details unlike the complaints about how the denims are similar blues, yall ate up the perspectives with its blue/black/volt but yall complaining about the these recent 2 cws? yall complaining to complaining and looking for any reason to do it
laugh.gif

I don't understand the hate for the "Christmas pr" complaints for the highs were they weren't using enough contrasting colors on the flyknit but now yall like ah that's not good enough?
mean.gif
 these and the Freddy's are what the majority of yall have been asking for posting other flyknit shoe pics with contrasting colors in the flyknit these 2 are just like the inspirations, showtimes, infulence, maestro's and details unlike the complaints about how the denims are similar blues, yall ate up the perspectives with its blue/black/volt but yall complaining about the these recent 2 cws? yall complaining to complaining and looking for any reason to do it
laugh.gif
Shhhhhhhh, let 'em.  

BTW I feel colorblind....where is the green stitching in the Christmas? Is it just in the cw description or can y'all actually see it?  I've given myself a headache trying to find it lol

Shhhhhhhh, let 'em.  

BTW I feel colorblind....where is the green stitching in the Christmas? Is it just in the cw description or can y'all actually see it?  I've given myself a headache trying to find it lol
if you look closely at the back 9 stitching lines are they look to be green

I like them too i'm just trying to get an understanding tis all

Last edited:

Shhhhhhhh, let 'em.  

Stitching on the back lines and bottom of the shoe looks green. Also to the other guy, people wanted more mixed flyknit and better use of the flyknit. These are all still just 2 solid colors.

I don't understand the hate for the "Christmas pr" complaints for the highs were they weren't using enough contrasting colors on the flyknit but now yall like ah that's not good enough? :smh:  these and the Freddy's are what the majority of yall have been asking for posting other flyknit shoe pics with contrasting colors in the flyknit these 2 are just like the inspirations, showtimes, infulence, maestro's and details unlike the complaints about how the denims are similar blues, yall ate up the perspectives with its blue/black/volt but yall complaining about the these recent 2 cws? yall complaining to complaining and looking for any reason to do it :lol:

Nobody said anything about the upper, I actually like the red/white combo. It's the midsole/Outsole that are hideous.

if you look closely at the back 9 stitching lines are they look to be green

I like them too i'm just trying to get an understanding tis all
WOW I really am blind....I was looking at every spot except right there 
laugh.gif
 #newb 
I got ya

Shhhhhhhh, let 'em.  

Stitching on the back lines and bottom of the shoe looks green. Also to the other guy, people wanted more mixed flyknit and better use of the flyknit. These are all still just 2 solid colors.
inspirations were black and yellow, details were grey and black, perspectives were blue and black, influence were orange toe and mint green and voltish yellow, maestros were black and white, gold's were white and black, except for the MPs they've all been 2 color flyknit, so how is green and redish orange and red and white diff or not as good as the others? and i'm only speaking in terms of the flyknit since that's all that's ever complained about I see where maybe the fuse parts with their diff designs could be taken into consideration but that's not whats complained about so yeah

Last edited:

I got ya

inspirations were black and yellow, details were grey and black, perspectives were blue and black, influence were orange toe and mint green and voltish yellow, maestros were black and white, gold's were white and black, except for the MPs they've all been 2 color flyknit, so how is green and redish orange and red and white diff or not as good as the others? and i'm only speaking in terms of the flyknit since that's all that's ever complained about I see where maybe the fuse parts with their diff designs could be taken into consideration but that's not whats complained about so yeah
I feel like the majority would like to see more variations of the multicolor....maybe similar to the flyknit airmax?  Can't blame 'em though if that's the case, I've lurked since day 1 and haven't seen anything that I really want since the MP and until now.  

I got ya

honestly, I only bought the all-stars I liked the colors on the rest of the shoe though the flyknit was plain, and i'm going for the strategies. But The details, showtimes, superheroes, inspiration all had mixed colors in the flyknit. I hoped to see more of that put to use.

I am really feeling the candy canes, but I am not huge on a bunch of colors, give me red and black and white and blue and I am happy

which 9's? only got 2 pair so far as well lol. gold pack and china. waiting for the ext's to hit the outlets tho lol. 
Easters, and chinas.. i went for the philippines, but failed..  i also tried to make an elite id , but the option i wanted to use sold out... twice 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom