THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

EM - to ball in (indoor), casual
ELITE LOW - casual
ELITE HI - to ball in (indoor)
It's hard justifying "balling" in a near $250 shoe, but hey do you. Especially if it provides desired comfort.
It's EMs (or CP3s; they don't get enough credit for comfort-level) for balling,
while all elites are strictly for casual wear.
it's not hard to justify for some people, there are plenty that buy the shoes for their intended purpose, grant not as many as casual wearers but plenty easily justify exp shoes for balling and multiples at that to rotate and keep them going for awhile

People have whatever feelings you want on the highs, personally I think they rule, my fave Nike in alooooooong time and honestly one of my faves ever

I'm happy with how Nike handled the Kobe !Xs. Some colors I like, some I don't.  It's saved me a ton of money
smile.gif

I still copped like 10 different pairs though 
tired.gif

Will be my xmas pair once I throw the red laces in. Real xmas pair is doo doo. People are really sleeping on these, not sure why. Maybe they just made a ton of them...

Good looking out bro! I bought the moonwalkers and didn't like the fit as well as the EMs, and the purple just didn't do it for me compared to the Fades. The tongue was also just a bit too much for me, so I returned them.  But, I couldn't hold out on these Thrillers anymore-they're just nice. Ill be throwing in some regular black laces and giving it a little more time to break in this time

Back
Top Bottom