THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hey everyone, this is officially my 2nd post in here and I'd like to know if you can fold the down the Kobes so they look like a mid? Has anyone done this and taken pictures?

Thanks in advance for your answers and let me remind you that I'm Redrum, Tigo and Venture's friend so I should be treated with some got dayum respect.
no the material is to stiff or strong to fold over except for the tongue, there's a customizer that has turned the highs to low though so i'm sure he could turn them into mids

no the material is to stiff or strong to fold over except for the tongue, there's a customizer that has turned the highs to low though so i'm sure he could turn them into mids
You happen to know how much he charges to change highs to lows?

Hey everyone, this is officially my 2nd post in here and I'd like to know if you can fold the down the Kobes so they look like a mid? Has anyone done this and taken pictures?

Thanks in advance for your answers and let me remind you that I'm Redrum, Tigo and Venture's friend so I should be treated with some got dayum respect.

We know who you are. Hey team Kobe, let him have it anyway. Where's @BarbarianBob. Lol JK

Good luck wearing them
laugh.gif

We know who you are. Hey team Kobe, let him have it anyway. Where's @BarbarianBob. Lol JK
I ain't scared of Bob, he don't want problems with my team and he knows not to come in this thread.

Looking for the elite details. anyone know where i can get them close to retail.  looking for a 10.5 or 11. Nike outlet by me only had 12.5 and up

So good news bad news. On the good end I recently made a connect at footlocker and he stock located me a pair of details with his discount. Totaling about $158 shipped. Bad news, I just ruptured my spleen and can't ball, lift or workout, or drink for ATLEAST a month. I was sooo pumped to because I was looking all over for them in my size and kept missing out, now when I get them they are going to be a sideline story like j cole :frown:

Last edited:
So good news bad news. On the good end I recently made a connect at footlocker and he stock located me a pair of details with his discount. Totaling about $158 shipped. Bad news, I just ruptured my spleen and can't ball, lift or workout, or drink for ATLEAST a month. I was sooo pumped to because I was looking all over for them in my size and kept missing out, now when I get them they are going to be a sideline story like j cole
frown.gif
How do you get them to stock locate a shoe for you?

Back
Top Bottom