THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yes you are correct, just cut it into a low shape. I have not connected the liner yet. As mentioned by the poster above, i'm going to use the material from the high part I cut off.

Yeah...one of these.
These pics were taken this morning. I still have to attatch the liner. For now, I just went over the part I cut with a dark silver marker (not shown in the pics above). I'll post the "complete" version whenever I do that.
Son...you trying to walk around wit dem joints jus cut at the back like dat? What you was supposed to do was leave more sock liner so you can wrap over to stitch. If you did that I can't tell.

Best part of the WTK lol
nike-what-the-kobe-9-on-feet-07.jpg

nike-what-the-kobe-9-on-feet-08.jpg

Hey at least the guy had the cajones to chop his pair up. I sure dont.

You got to give him props for that.

I only used scissors and a hot glue gun btw. I didn't care if I messed them up because I only wear highs with jeans covering the tongue. So if I messed it up, I could still wear them with jeans, just not with shorts. lol.

Any hype felt on the wtk 9 now that the bhm 9 has surfaced? Who'd rather have the wtk?
No real hype. The hype went to BHMs, thank god. I'm going for WTK, they look like fresh Spring/Summer kickz to me. I like the BHMs, but feel my Beethoven is a similar, but better shoe. I don't have much Kobe's so I rather add the WTK to my collection before the BHMs. Those should be easy to cop later.

Those Details look...

ruined.

Lol there are only a few pair that I'm down with converting.

The bright colored ones sure, but not the details or MPs

...imo of course.
Not to hate on the guy, but I'm totally with you. It hurts to see such a nice shoe chopped down into that. Seeing things like that hurts my soul.

No real hype. The hype went to BHMs, thank god. I'm going for WTK, they look like fresh Spring/Summer kickz to me. I like the BHMs, but feel my Beethoven is a similar, but better shoe. I don't have much Kobe's so I rather add the WTK to my collection before the BHMs. Those should be easy to cop later.

You are out of your mind if you think there is no hype on wtk. It could be the worst shoe ever but if it has the what the label. People go crazy

These pics were taken this morning. I still have to attatch the liner. For now, I just went over the part I cut with a dark silver marker (not shown in the pics above). I'll post the "complete" version whenever I do that.
Crazy. Did you cut the tongue and sewed it back on?

You are out of your mind if you think there is no hype on wtk. It could be the worst shoe ever but if it has the what the label. People go crazy
True indeed, I was referring to this thread. I should of been clear.

Well I just won a raffle for the WTK, and it's the first time I won anything ever, so either there is no hype or I'm just really lucky

This hat is tuff. May need to pick that up.

I wouldn't do it but very ballsy with your only pair. If I had another pair I might do it. I got another Showtime and Inspiration pair that I may look at converting.

And I'm all in for both the WTK and BHM. My connect came through

View media item 1340784

There will be more. Between the cutting and folks wearing them out over time, the first FK basketball shoe will be a rare sneaker down the road. Those first few CWs especially. The collector in me likes that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom