THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Saw the Villain Red's or Silk or whatever they are called in person today and was pleasantly surprised. Almost copped lol. 

ya im gonna sell my mamba moments for the BHM.. especially cuz i missed out twice on beethovens

ya im gonna sell my mamba moments for the BHM.. especially cuz i missed out twice on beethovens

Chill, Mamba Moments >>>

BHMs will be around after resellers can't get them off

I wish we could all get together and not buy any of these shoes at these prices. If you could alert enough people to boycott these 250$ (330$ Canadian) shoes, Nike would have to drop their prices. Cause this is getting ridiculous, but we keep paying. Soon, Sig lines will all be up over 300$ and we will have nobody to thank but ourselves.

I wish we could all get together and not buy any of these shoes at these prices. If you could alert enough people to boycott these 250$ (330$ Canadian) shoes, Nike would have to drop their prices. Cause this is getting ridiculous, but we keep paying. Soon, Sig lines will all be up over 300$ and we will have nobody to thank but ourselves.
just like many moons ago, folks knew the $200 price tag for Jordans were coming and it is here. 

Look at KD brand. This guy use to be under $100. Now look at him.

LB and KB, well... they are mid $200 now. We will see $300 but they won't see my $300

Copped the Christmas kobe 9 ..first kobes to date for.me(lebron kicks fan) are the BHM really gonna be 2 different color shoes?

Anyone else wondering why these BHM's released in Thailand first (and not the US)? I understand the Phillipines releasing in Asia first and that most other releases drop overseas before the US.

However, with something as culturally significant as BHM to America, we should've got the first crack....

We don't get "Year of the ____" releases before China does do we?

Last edited:
What's crazy about the Christmas is I copped them cause in person they were dope..took em.home next day wasn't feeling that atomic red they used ...returned them and copped lebron 12 meridian with discount birthday code and military..paid 135.. tool those home and next day tried them on again and it hurt my foot..guess it's more for a narrow foot...a week later took those back and the Christmas kobe returned was still there..and I guess they grew on me in person and recopped em...

Now I'm interested in the BHM..anyone know if footlocker is getting them...I'm in Colorado area?

What's crazy about the Christmas is I copped them cause in person they were dope..took em.home next day wasn't feeling that atomic red they used ...returned them and copped lebron 12 meridian with discount birthday code and military..paid 135.. tool those home and next day tried them on again and it hurt my foot..guess it's more for a narrow foot...a week later took those back and the Christmas kobe returned was still there..and I guess they grew on me in person and recopped em...

Now I'm interested in the BHM..anyone know if footlocker is getting them...I'm in Colorado area?
Footlocker is getting them you wil have to check the launch locator on their website to see if the location near you is getting them, or try calling them.

nike-kobe-10-high.jpg

anybody post the kobe 10's yet?

Back
Top Bottom