THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

" terrell owens gets a pair of Kobe 9 Elite Bruce Lee's from the Mamba himself." via Instagram.
devil.gif

Just got my BHMs in and all I can say is wow! If you haven't grabbed these yet, don't sleep!

When I come in here I'm always reminded on not having the MPs. ..And my feelings are always crushed lmaoo

now my FINALLY!!!  Just joined the club.  Quick shots with the camera:
View media item 1368135

View media item 1368136

View media item 1368137

View media item 1368139

View media item 1368140

View media item 1368141

View media item 1368142

*FAVOR to ask NT Family though.   Anyone with an extra MP Sz 9 Box?  I got these but the seller didn't have the OG box.  Got a display case, but the OCD me wants to have the original box as well.  PM if you can help out! 

HOW MUCH brah???

Those Del Sols/Bruce Lee are nice. Wish they would've dropped them over the three Elite Highs prior to the Christmas.

Congrats bro..still tryna join the club myself.

I probably should have bought a shelf or something similar to you, but I had a shoe closet built in my house. Now I have a room for my shoes and my wife's. I had mine built smaller to limit my purchases.
View media item 1367956View media item 1367957

Nice setup. Going to try and do this when I get out of the rent race.

I saw this on one of my Facebook groups

:smokinView media item 1368470

Don't know what it is but those look terrible to me. If all that black is supposed to be on there it's too much.

Anyone here own the details and the BHM? I would like to know if the fit is the same. For some reason my details TTS fit tighter than any other high that's he same size.

I have a couple highs that are a half size down and they fit fine but I know that if I were to have gotten the details a half size down I couldn't wear them.

The BHMs fit more true to size for me than the Details did. So many of those early highs had a lot of room in the toebox.

" terrell owens gets a pair of Kobe 9 Elite Bruce Lee's from the Mamba himself." via Instagram.

View media item 1368675

Those are too sick. Just proves how much more could have been done with the 9. I still think they should just keep it going for another 6 months. But a lot of that is me talking because the early shots of the 10 looks so awful.

EDIT - wore the Thrillers to Rangers fan fest (not the best pic but eh oh well)

View media item 1368819

Last edited:
I got the BHMs today and so far can't take my eyes off em lol. Def one of the best color ways. [emoji]128588[/emoji] don't sleep on em!

not bad at all 
smokin.gif
Seriously, that's what I was thinking.  Especially for a Size 9.  Have not seen ANYONE budge on these.  I always offer up a fair amount just to see and this guy really hooked it up.  Even came with a PlexiGlass Display case.  hahah makes it my true Masterpiece in the laser secured displayed case haha. So definitely had to cop.

Back
Top Bottom