THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Seriously, that's what I was thinking.  Especially for a Size 9.  Have not seen ANYONE budge on these.  I always offer up a fair amount just to see and this guy really hooked it up.  Even came with a PlexiGlass Display case.  hahah makes it my true Masterpiece in the laser secured displayed case haha. So definitely had to cop.
Im gonna get a marble pedestal for my pair once they get in.

What kicks to wear to church tomorrow that is the question?
easters or.....wtk9
tongue.gif
 ok in all seriousness I think it depends on what you plan on wearing with the shoes, like if your gonna wear a black suit i'd say MP or that black and yellow one I think its inspirations, grey suit details or Beethoven's.....I think you get the point.....oh if you going flashy like a red suit, Christmas or thrillers
pimp.gif

Bruce lee 9's would be copped on release day........im almost sad to see it cuz I know it wont happen. Imagine the Crimson low in high top.

Hey guys, what do you think would be a fair price to pay for some all-stars that appear to be worn a handful of times? The shoe itself looks to be in good shape, just the bottom of the soles are dirty, so I know they've been worn outside. Any input would be helpful. Thanks!

Hey guys, what do you think would be a fair price to pay for some all-stars that appear to be worn a handful of times? The shoe itself looks to be in good shape, just the bottom of the soles are dirty, so I know they've been worn outside. Any input would be helpful. Thanks!
worn outside is a big turn off if they were used for basketball outdoors.  the soles are so thin on this kobe model.   some ppl have been getting them for DS or VNDS for 220-280.  so I would say $150-200 for what you are describing.  its a lot easier if you post pics tho for NT to help.  

worn outside is a big turn off if they were used for basketball outdoors.  the soles are so thin on this kobe model.   some ppl have been getting them for DS or VNDS for 220-280.  so I would say $150-200 for what you are describing.  its a lot easier if you post pics tho for NT to help.  
Dude was originally asking for $279.99, but once I saw the soles, I tried to bring him closer to $200. He then countered with $265. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Dude was originally asking for $279.99, but once I saw the soles, I tried to bring him closer to $200. He then countered with $265. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks again.
Personally I would not pay 265$ for them. The soles look pretty messed up. Maybe ask him to clean them with water to see if they look a bit better then. Also don't forget to ask if he has the 2nd pair of laces.

What size is this pair? With that information it would be easier to compare the price with other offered pairs of the same size.

Personally I would not pay 265$ for them. The soles look pretty messed up. Maybe ask him to clean them with water to see if they look a bit better then. Also don't forget to ask if he has the 2nd pair of laces.

What size is this pair? With that information it would be easier to compare the price with other offered pairs of the same size.
looks like a 10

Can we get a lace guide posted to the first post? I saw someone post the sizes one time but I can find it.

Back
Top Bottom