THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Its almost like the Sequoias disappeared off everyone's shelf right before Christmas.  They actually where my first Elite high top.  Went the next week and they had none on display then they slowly disappeared on all the other websites

edit: Just checked and they reappeared on east bay.....

Last edited:
Just traded my 2nd pair of WTK for PADS Thrillers, DS Black infared 6's, and $100 cash.
where'd you find that deal brotha
nerd.gif

Im thinking of picking up the sequoias as straight balling pair. I ball in mostly all of my kobes but I have turned the crimson lows into my man pair. I want a high top pair with a cw that I don't mind getting torn up a bit. Thinking about turning the showtimes into just lifting pair unless I can get a good deal on a pair of them.

True but I just bought some DS Gumbos for 275 so I gotta wait on me. So I can wait for the outlet love

this is horrid looking, the cut doesn't look good, maybe in a mid but the way the material is done it just looks really off in shape, like a good fake from one of those websites, something at the toe area shape

Kinda want the victories now after I looked at both. But I want both and the Showtime's smh. I might have to pass one the x its so many ix I want

Kinda want the victories now after I looked at both. But I want both and the Showtime's smh. I might have to pass one the x its so many ix I want
I just passed in a pair of victory on eBay for $160. I like the colors but I would rather put that towards another pair. Like the show times.

I should have never sold my showtimes or ASGs. Regret.

I just passed in a pair of victory on eBay for $160. I like the colors but I would rather put that towards another pair. Like the show times.

What size were they

Atleast you can get the show times for cheap. A couple pages back their was a seller getting rid of em for like 160 ish I think. Lewi was the one that posted that

Atleast you can get the show times for cheap. A couple pages back their was a seller getting rid of em for like 160 ish I think. Lewi was the one that posted that
Yup and that was during my 25 day fast for the new year. I don't spend any money. Smh. Well it ended today and I bought the BHM and WTK. I was hoping to have the showtimes too.

If you guys are looking for Showtimes for a good price call Nike factory at the citadel. $179.99 FSR and they ship too. Was just there today.
Thanks for reposting this. I remember you saying something but I couldn't find it. Thanks. I'll call tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom