THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How much is shipping? I always wondered on phone orders if you have to pay taxes. I usually ship to my GF house she lives in Oregon.

Anyone know where I can find the Kobe BHM shirt? I can't find it anywhere
This is what I got when I emailed nike.com....

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your interest in the Kobe 9 BHM T-Shirt. At this time, we don’t have any availability information.

Make sure to follow @NikeStore on Twitter for updates, check out our launch calendar at http://nike.com/us/en_us/launch/ and review our launch tips at http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/launch-tips.

If you have any additional questions, or if we can help in any way, please let us know. Thank you for contacting Nike and have a great day.

Sincerely,

James
Nike.com

This is what I got when I emailed nike.com....

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your interest in the Kobe 9 BHM T-Shirt. At this time, we don’t have any availability information.

Make sure to follow @NikeStore on Twitter for updates, check out our launch calendar at http://nike.com/us/en_us/launch/ and review our launch tips at http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/launch-tips.

If you have any additional questions, or if we can help in any way, please let us know. Thank you for contacting Nike and have a great day.

Sincerely,

James

Nike.com

Champs actual stores are always good about having apparel. They still had some All Star tees towards the end of last year.

Hey does anyone know the story behind the EM Dusty Cactus pair, is there any concept to them? ...never really looked out them until now, the tongue patch looks like some luchador **** and they reminded me of Nacho Libres outfit.

Hey does anyone know the story behind the EM Dusty Cactus pair, is there any concept to them? ...never really looked out them until now, the tongue patch looks like some luchador **** and they reminded me of Nacho Libres outfit.
This is the only thing I've seen on that, not sure how accurate it is.

"For starters, there’s that unique tongue patch that skips over the Kobe shozoku logo in lieu of an interesting championship count reminiscent of vintage boxing posters with a Black Mamba call out."

http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/30/nike-kobe-9-em-dusty-cactus-release-date/

My pair of BHM just arrived straight from NDC.

Before i even try them on i notice  the paint on the metal thingy on one shoe is scratched and some part of the paint has wear off.

I can 99% go to a Nike retailer here and get  easy from the shelf ,around here (EU).

I've heard that NDC provides Discount codes for the future , if there is something wrong with the shoe you get.

Would you think it is possible that i will get a positive reply?

I attach 2 pictures , 1 is perfectly fine the other kinda scratched.

ps. I cant stop looking at the damn thing now that i know it's there.

Before i even try them on i notice  the paint on the metal thingy on one shoe is scratched and some part of the paint has wear off.

I can 99% go to a Nike retailer here and get  easy from the shelf ,around here (EU).

I've heard that NDC provides Discount codes for the future , if there is something wrong with the shoe you get.

That sucks. What did NDC say about this?

Still trash... Dank raking in the paper 

@ootherocoo  Fam shot 

That grey FK has to be top 5 ID made 
pimp.gif
Thank you brother

I think the Sequoias and the Victories will probably hit outlets. Those are the two that sat the longest at the FTLs nearest me.

View media item 1370570

View media item 1370571

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom