THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

My BHM's came in from NDC today and put them on feet asap. My favorite Kobe 9 I own. 

Took a quick pic on feet.
What material is that tongue made of 

BHM are a nice shoe but I think Id rather have Beethovens, they seem more versatile

Is the inside of BHM painted white.. if so Nike 
mean.gif

Seeing all these BHM pics makes me happy every time. It really is a beautiful shoe. I'd wear them way more if I had two pairs to cycle through.

And damn that pic of the HTMs. Again, so many different things they could have done with the 9s more so than they did. NikeID was nice but it was only for the lows. If I had more loot I would have ID'd like crazy.

WOW. Way better than the highs.
View media item 1371118

Joints look like snakeskin killer whales or something.

My kobe 9 hightop inspirations compared to my bruce lees are totally different.....

Is it because of the EM and flyknit? on the kobe 9 hightop my foot is loose and i can move it from side to side ( broke my foot 12 months ago) , so when i make cuts and drives to the basket it feels really dangerous and on the other hand the bruce lees are the best hooping shoes I've worn... real lock down and feel like a sock..... is there a reason for this?

and is there anything i can do to fix this problem with the kobe 9 hightops? wear triple socks? thanks guys.

After playing a couple times in the lX highs, I've decided I can't do them.

Can't get a decent lockdown from the lacing without cutting off circulation, shoes stretch too much to have the right size, and the worst of all, the ventilation is horrific. My feet don't sweat in any of my 8s and they are sopping wet from the 9s, which causes even more heel slippage, which causes blisters on blisters. (Happens regardless of what socks I use)

I'll be selling my Influences, despite it being my favorite colorway of any shoe.

Pretty disappointing. 

After playing a couple times in the lX highs, I've decided I can't do them.

Can't get a decent lockdown from the lacing without cutting off circulation, shoes stretch too much to have the right size, and the worst of all, the ventilation is horrific. My feet don't sweat in any of my 8s and they are sopping wet from the 9s, which causes even more heel slippage, which causes blisters on blisters. (Happens regardless of what socks I use)

I'll be selling my Influences, despite it being my favorite colorway of any shoe.

Pretty disappointing. 
But, but... it's purdy.

finally received my kyrie and kobe bhm, this thing are pretty! like some of the guys, mine has a small scratch. barely visible though. Im happy especially with my 15% discount. will post my small collection when i get a chance. taking care of newborn twins and twin toddlers plus wife is not easy, barely checks this forum now hehe.

WELL family, after all my travels, I have finally seen my babies!

Babies are def going to be worn properly.

However, I started a lace change.. Tell me what you think. Only did 1/2, but I will finish it later on. Need to eat. 
happy.gif

Do the Flyknit Low iD's fit the exact same as the general release pairs?? Tracking down some MC iD's with all white accents and just trying to make sure I get the righ size if I'm paying $400

Do the Flyknit Low iD's fit the exact same as the general release pairs?? Tracking down some MC iD's with all white accents and just trying to make sure I get the righ size if I'm paying $400

Kobe IDs fit a bit smaller/tighter. Most people half size up.

If anyone is interested there is a Facebook group called Kobe marketplace where all that is sold in this group are kobes. I have seen a ton of 9's on sale in this group

If anyone is interested there is a Facebook group called Kobe marketplace where all that is sold in this group are kobes. I have seen a ton of 9's on sale in this group
Man....that makes me want to make a facebook. I honestly got rid of most of my social media for various reasons. I pretty much use niketalk as my social media haha.

I wish peeps would leave Highs as highs. Also I put in request to join that Kobe group yesterday hopefully I get accepted soon lol.

Back
Top Bottom