THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those MC HTM Kobe 9's > all other flyknits. Too bad they cost an arm, leg and your first born combined.

I picked up my 2nd pair of wtks from bouncewear for 242 from post office and my 2nd pair of bhm were also delivered today from bouncewear for 235 no custom charges! 8)

Last edited:
Both versions are [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

I'm liking my bw wtk better than my Ndc wtk heavy blue flynit on the red parts 8) ndc pair does have a lil more blue on the green parts tho

I'm liking my bw wtk better than my Ndc wtk heavy blue flynit on the red parts
glasses.gif
ndc pair does have a lil more blue on the green parts tho
Do you remember what day you ordered from bouncewear for the WTK?  Thanks in advance

Hey people, first time poster here! Got my BHMs from nike.com. Shoes had a bunch of noticeable scratches on heel among other flaws. Really disappointed with customer service. Offered me a return or 10% off future order. Passed on so many releases waiting for these. Deciding whether to return these and buy another pair off ebay. Or keep them and make em my gym shoes. You guys judge: 
if im not mistaken dont they usually come with those scratches? Finally got my pair they had a cpl of those too tho.

But for you .. they offered you a 10% code .. keep them shoes get that code man. You prob wont even find another pair of these without scratches AND at retail. Honestly dont even think its noticable unless you looking for it especially since its pretty much on the sole (closest part to the ground)

Get that code fam youll be happier with 10% in the future vs trying to find a perfect pair.

Finally

Got my BHM today too and it has the scratches as like some of the IXs I've received, nothing new. The Swooshes has crackle texture to them. Not really noticeable but cool it's there.

Glad to copped 1 pairs of the 9s, after seeing the X, I decided am done with kobes lol..from 6-9 I got so far including the crazy 8..

if im not mistaken dont they usually come with those scratches? Finally got my pair they had a cpl of those too tho.

But for you .. they offered you a 10% code .. keep them shoes get that code man. You prob wont even find another pair of these without scratches AND at retail. Honestly dont even think its noticable unless you looking for it especially since its pretty much on the sole (closest part to the ground)

Get that code fam youll be happier with 10% in the future vs trying to find a perfect pair.

Finally

true you won't find a pair without them scratches, take the code!

After that one dude got it everyone must of flocked to try and get one. The jig is up lol
lol.  I usually try not to complain unless its a legitimate reason.  I know live chat must get a million complaints a day.  If these were $225 instead of $250, i wouldnt have even bothered.  upping the price tag makes me hate not getting a perfectly nice pair.  even though i know the QC is the same no matter the price.  

Back
Top Bottom